“Great Hotel, Great Customer Service Kathy & Stephen”

Nantasket Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hull
North Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Hotel, Great Customer Service Kathy & Stephen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Just wanted to say the hotel is fantastic, spotless ans clean and everyone is so accommadating
The special people at the front desk is priceless. Stephen who directs me to my room during an evening when I have had too much to drink and Kathy who makes sure my rooms are perfect for my stay. I come here many times during the year. It's not just great during the summer but the winter is beautiful with the endless ocean and warm fireplaces that are in each room. I love it there!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

What a great surprise to find this gem just 20 minutes from Boston. It was a perfect place to visit in March. We had a great room with fireplace a view of the water, indoor pool and great restaurant. Best of all, the staff was very efficient and friendly - superlative service. We are definitely going back...soon.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BW8
Watertown, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

We got a deal on groupon for this hotel in the off-season and it made a peaceful and delightful getaway. Since the price was so good, we sprung for the "Superior Oceanfront" room and it was worth every penny. Since the weather was still brisk, we could sit in front of the picture window and watch the waves (and a few hardy souls surfing in wetsuits!!) across the street. So beautiful to watch the sun go down.

We ate in the restaurant for both dinner and the included breakfast and had the same wonderful waitress for both.(Did she ever sleep?) The food was very well prepared and delish! I had the baked haddock and my partner had the swordfish. Both were fairly simply prepared but that let the freshness of the fish shine through. For breakfast we had the Eggs Benedict. Yummy!

Everything was perfectly clean and the staff made us feel very welcome and cared for. The concierge even called around to some antique shops to be sure they were open for us to visit. We never got to the pool, but it looked clean and safe. The beds were on the soft side, which I prefer and I got a great night's sleep.

We would definately return, although I assume in the summer, this is one hoppin' place with the bar downstairs (which would have been right under our room/balcony) to be fairly noisy. The street runs between the hotel and the beach, so I assume in summer, you would have to choose between the view and the noise with the slider open. Still, I'll bet it's a whole lot of fun if you like the beach bar sort of scene. Myself, I'd rather take the off-season and the peace.

If you love history, check out the pictures and the model of the hotel and amusement park in years past that are all around the hotel. They are amazing!

Room Tip: If you don't mind the street noise, the oceanfront rooms are worth it.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This place is amazing. 4th time around best customer service esp from Kathy and Stephen, courteous, polite, and helpful. I will most certainly recommend this beautiful place to anyone of my Friends and family and will definitely be coming back soon. Home away from home.Thank you Nantasket beach for a warm and comfortable experience. 5 stars in my book.

Room Tip: Ask for Kathy in am And Stephen in pm
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank schnazyjay
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

We have a very good experience in Nantasket Resort!
Even if we went during the winter, it was amazing. And I can imagine that during the summer must to be much better!
Good points:
- Attend very nice people! you really fell as a gest
- Very nice place around
- Good bedrooms
- Very nice breakfast (Beautiful already prepared plates).
- Different experience

Bad points:
- for me that I wants to visit Boston, was VERY far away. even if we can use a Shuttle until the Train station (T), its kind of expense end took a long time to go (35 minutes until Quincy station)
There is Shuttle to the Boat, but doesn't works in the weekend.
- I have 2 times problem with the shuttles (that took a long time waiting, even if we called 30 minutes early).

So, in my conclusion. If you go BY CAR, its far away to Boston but its ok! and its a Resort very nice to stay. Hull is beautiful! there is a beautiful view!.
If your are without car, you will spend more money (with shuttles) and spend more time.
But, even if I was in the second option, I enjoy and appreciate a lot!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Kathy always makes it possible for me to get the room that best meets my needs. The hotel is lovely and directly across from the beach, and Kathy always makes the perfect choice for my room request. I am at the resort for weeks each year and I will continue to place my trust in this beautiful hotel and in the hands of the front desk. Again, Kathy is great;look her up when you choose a room!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are lovely. The ones with a beach view are especially delightful. The person to sp...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank 236MRG
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

The Nantasket Beach Resort Hotel is a wonderful place to stay and relax! We had an ocean view room with a fireplace and enjoyed it very much. The room was a little small, but clean and charming. Yes, there is a road that runs between the hotel and the beach so technically you are not beachfront, but you have a very nice view of the ocean and beach.
When I made the reservation I only could make it for one night in an ocean view room. Our plans changed about a week or so before we arrived and were able to stay two nights, but no ocean view rooms were available the 2nd night so we would have to change rooms, which was no trouble. The man I spoke said he would put a note on our reservation that if an ocean view room became available they would do their best to accommodate. I called a couple days ahead of our arrival and had them look up my reservation, the gentleman said "Yes, we saw the note and you're all set." It was that easy and worked out wonderfully, it was great service!

The only complaint I would have would be about the parking. We arrived late evening and there were no parking spaces where the front desk told us to park. We ended up parking in the "overflow" area which is nothing but a field. It seems to be a nice area so it was ok, but was a good five minute walk. We had breakfast and dinner at the Paragon Grill which is connected to the resort and had a good experience both times. We will definitely go back when visiting the Hull area.

Room Tip: As with any hotel the top floor would probably be best to eliminate the risk of having a "loud...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LJQueen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hull
BEST WESTERN Rockland
Seaport Boston Hotel
Seaport Boston Hotel
#2 of 83 in Boston
4.5 of 5 bubbles 4,512 reviews

Been to Nantasket Beach Resort? Share your experiences!