“Marvel at Marvel's” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Quincy Adams Shore
“Marvel at Marvel's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

On a sunny Thursday afternoon before we set off for a bike ride along the amazing Hull shore we needed a bite to eat and were so happy that we chose Marvel's. Very clean,bright, whimsical beach decor, kid /family friendly. Some of the most genuinely friendly and cheerful servers we have ever encountered. Greeted us with a complimentary cold bottle of water each to drink in or take along- have never had this anywhere. The fries were terrific and huge order; we took half home along with half of delicious meatball sub special. They recycle as much as possible which all restaurants should do. The owner who is very hands on , obviously takes pride in his creation, asked us how everything was- and we told him and would tell anyone- this is a "marvel" = really friendly,,pleasant place with tasty food at a great value!

• Visited August 2014

Massachusetts
“Fresh ingredients, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I'd heard good things about this place, and living in Hull, decided to stop by after a long day and before a busy night. I am very glad I did. Great cole slaw, fries were awesome and the fish sandwich wasn't a bear to eat (as many place pile high a massive piece of fish regardless of the size of the bun), but was perfectly proportioned, on a fresh bulkie roll, and inside my to-go bag was everything I needed. Really great place, with people who go the extra mile. I'll be back again (but wish they were open in winter too!).

• Visited August 2014
Albany, New York
“Quick and relaxed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Marvels Lunch Box was a nice little place, we stopped in for a quick lunch we both got fish and chips it was excellent. It is a very relaxed atmosphere we were sitting at what was basically a kitchen table. It is a great place if your looking for inexpensive tasty seafood.

Visited July 2014
Belmont, Massachusetts
“Great service, great prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I went to Marvel's with a group of ten people from a MeetUp group. Great place. Everyone seemed pleased with their food, especially the generous lobster rolls. I had a cheeseburger and delicious onion rings. Our waitress was cheerful and efficient - no problem dealing with ten separate checks! The owner comped our table a side of onion rings.

Very clean restroom.

(This is not a destination for vegetarians: there is a vegetable wrap and a veggie burger, but the rest of the menu is either meat or seafood. If hard of hearing, there is a noisy fan that would make conversation difficult.)

The owner came out to greet us personally. I recommend it whole-heartedly.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MuddyShoesMedford
Phoenix, Arizona
“To die for Chicken Tenders”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We were walking down the boardwalk and stopped to grab a snack. They were clean and affordable. We ordered hot dogs, fries, onion rings and chicken tenders. The chicken tenders were the best I ever had especially in the honey mustard sauce. I nearly ate all of my kids lunch. Still thinking of them now!

Visited June 2014