“Overcooked Seafood”

Joseph's Pizza
Ranked #17 of 48 Restaurants in Hull
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Had lunch on a slow afternoon August 14th. Had a whole clam dinner that was not only overcooked, but the clams had shell in two of the clams. I had to spit out the clam because it crunched!!! The clams were overcooked and very dark in color. I would never eat at this restaurant again. It was a chilly day and there were only a few customers, so more attention should have been paid to the frying! Lack of attention to food preparation when shells are part of the fried clam! Stick to selling pizza.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Joseph's has been at Nantasket Beach for many years. The same family runs it and everything is made fresh. My entire family loves the pizza especially. The fried Oreos were a hit with the kids too!

1  Thank Joyce M
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We went to Joseph's after a walk on Nantasket Beach. We received our food (clam rolls with french fries and cole slaw) quickly. The food was good and we really enjoyed the cole slaw. It seemed to have more flavor than you usually get with cole slaw. The restaurant was clean enough and seemed to do a good business. Its definitely priced right for a quick bite when you are visiting the beach.

1  Thank CrystalN320
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Good family place for excellent pizza. Take away or eat in, Joseph's has been a mainstay on the avenue for years.

1  Thank P W
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I love going here. I always get the fried clams and a fried dough. They have the least expensive fried dough I've ever seen ($4) nd it's as big as a large pizza. The clams are always great quality too. I've never gotten any that were overcooked or chewy. They have indoor seating, but I always just take it outside and sit at a picnic table along the water. I will note they don't have the greatest bathrooms,(1 super cramped closet is really all it is) but the beach has public bathrooms. The pizza is good too. Best takeout at the beach.

1  Thank RebeccaD228

Been to Joseph's Pizza? Share your experiences!