“Outstanding tour with Des and Terry”

Cape Cod Scenic Tours
Ranked #5 of 19 Tours in Hyannis
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Cod Scenic Tours is the only all day fully narrated tour company on Cape Cod. This is a fun-filled day where you will learn about the history and see the beautiful, natural,unique landscape of Cape Cod. Bring your camera for some great photos of Historical areas, Cape Cod Bay, Lighthouses, Beaches, Harbors, Windmills, Cranberry Bogs, Sea Captains' Homes, Cape Cod's magnificent National Seashore and much more. Experience the essence of Cape Cod.
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Simply the very best way for visitors to explore Cape Cod.Des and Terry go to extraordinary lengths to ensure you have a brilliant day.They know the area like the back of their hands and take you to the best spots.No fixed itinerary and is as flexible as you wish with no time limits.Super lunch provided.It is difficult to know how this tour could be improved,personal,laughter,informative and exciting.Well done Des and Terry.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My 19 year old son and I did the Provincetown tour in early September. I was not sure he'd enjoy it, but he loved it just as much as I did. Terry and Des made us feel at home, like we were traveling with the family. They are funny, warm, interesting, and informative. They take their time on the tour. They told us they only do one tour per day so they are not cramming people in or rushing, and the personal attention is obvious. On top of that, Cape Cod is stunning. We took part in many activities in Massachusetts during our stay, and this unexpectedly turned out to be the highlight. If you are up to it, climb the Pilgrim monument; the views are spectacular. The captain's houses are beautiful. Our sandwich lunch was delicious. Walking on the beautiful beaches was also amazing. Great, great tour. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Terry and Des took us on a great tour. They are full of local information and have knowledge that far surpassed our expectations. We took the Land & Sea Tour this past weekend and the Gov't shutdown didn't affect us one bit. The van was super clean & roomy. Lunch consisted of a gourmet sandwich, chips, water and cookies for dessert. It was exceptional for a boxed tour lunch. Both the land and the sea portion of the tour was well worth the price these two charge for personal attention. They don't miss a detail in making it the best tour you'll get on the Cape. Small tour sizes keep it warm and personal. If you're going to tour the Cape Cod area go with these guys you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Booked the tour around Cape Cod as a present for my mums 70th birthday. Unfortunately she could not join us so my 19 year old daughter took her place. When we first set off I was worried Evie was going to be bored but I should not have feared - she enjoyed the tour as much as we did. The bus is comfy and Dez and Terry fantastic hosts and very knowledgable on Cape Cod history. The day we went was the first day of government shut down but this did not prevent Dez and Terry taking us all over Cape Cod. They planned the previous night what we would do if the parks and sea coasts were closed but thankfully must of them were still accessible. Fantastic day, good company, excellent guides and superb lunch. Thanks Dez and Terry for a really enjoyable tour of Cape Cod. Watching the sun set over the sea was the icing on the cake after a great day. Mel, Darren and Evie (UK)

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Where do I start. Des and Terry are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. My wife, myself and another couple went on the Provincetown tour. We didn't know what to expect but, "in my opinion", (haha that's for Des), we had one of the best tours ever. From the beginning, we all felt welcome and shortly thereafter were amazed at the historical knowledge of both Terry and Des. Des' historical explanations, jokes,and anecdotes were priceless. We had a full, fun, and informative day. I highly recommend taking a tour with Cape Cod Scenic tours. If i am back in this area I know I will take another tour with Des and Terry again. Thanks Terry and Des.