See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I had to drag the heavy luggage from the reception to the room like half a mile! Even with perfect wheels luggage, it was still very exhausted because the front zone is carpet floor all the way. Room is old but comfy. Conference center is good. The restaurants are wonderful; good taste food with friendly service. Aveda is there; good that I can buy beauty stuffs.
BTW, unluckily, my terrace opens to garbage collecting area; unpleasant.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here because I was a vendor at the NE Sea Glass Expo. I was in Room 223. A nice room and the bathroom was awesome! Not on the beach but not too far away. I wish their coffee was available at any time in the lobby but other than that it was a decent stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Our family with two teenagers stayed here on a vacation through the east coast. We booked late for high season and many hotels on the cape were sold out. The reviews here seemed mediocre but frankly it was just fine and I would stay here again.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the beds were very comfortable, there was a large (indoor) pool, and it is walking distance to downtown Hyannis which we found to be kind of "hip" and interesting. Our teenage daughters spent several hours in eclectic shops buying things like old records and music posters. We ate outdoors at a modern Italian restaurant (great service, like the hotel they were so attentive to people), and across the street was a jazz band playing in a park.

I'd probably rate the hotel 3.6 but I'm rounding up to 4 to compensate for all the overly harsh reviews from others. Yes it's a little dated and humid smelling but it was comfortable and quiet and the staff was so attuned to the visitors' needs it was memorable. It made me wonder if the Kennedy family became successful because of some magic culture in Hyannis. I would look forward to a chance to return.

Room Tip: It's a long hotel with several buildings so some rooms are far from the lobby.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoy staying here due to the proximity to town and all of the amenities they offer - pool, spa, golf, restaurant & bar.. The rooms are clean, roomy and well appointed. Very comfortable beds!!
Prices are appropriate for all that's offered and the staff is friendly and helpful. The only hit against them is their age. The place needs a re-do but that does not keep us away. The paint or trim in need of repair is minor, but keeps it from 5 stars. We will definitely return regardless.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This was one of the worst hotel experiences we have ever had and I would not recommend staying here. We choose it because it was convenient and we had a long drive. You do NOT get what you pay for at this hotel because it is way overpriced and the pictures of the rooms must have been taken years ago. Keep driving; do not stay here because there are a lot better options for the price you would pay to stay here. The rooms need attention; the walls and furniture are in tough shape. Once you pass the lobby it's all downhill and you would think you were in another hotel.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay here. Foul odors. They have dehumidifiers in the room but they need the filter changed. The bathroom ceiling leaked.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family