“Good view”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This restaurant has a cool view of the hyannisport. Food was decent. They do have a nice outdoor seating are to eat under an umbrella in the sun. Also had a large bar inside. Calamari appetizer had fried banana peppers which was a nice touch and complimented the calamari. They did have specials, I had one, veal parm sandwich. It was a tasty sandwich with good size. Food was good overall but not spectacular. I would eat there again and I did not leave hungry.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife, daughter and I had our first dinner in Hyannis at the Dockside. We arrived late at the hotel and went for the first place that we stumbled on. It was around 9pm Saturday and I guess I honestly thought we'd end up with an ordinary meal. But it was actually a great meal. There is plenty of variety on the menu with a nice range of prices; therefore there's no need to break your budget, unless you wanted to. Our waitress looked after us really well also. All up, a really lovely evening. Many thanks!

1  Thank MCerovac
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and our friends came the other day to the dockside in hyannis and do not listen to all of those negative reviews! This restaurant is amazing! The food was awesome the fish,burgers,and the appetizers were to die for! The wait staff were great! Had us laughing and answered all our questions! I 100% recommend people to go down to the dockside the other seafood restaurants don't compare! Were definitely coming back this week! Love you guys

1  Thank Kmed94
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Being at the restaurant is great.The food is perfect, the salad is well presented and delicious. I don't know why people said bad review, but you have to try for yourselves. Amazing view on the harbour, the best view on cape cod. Fish and chips., yummy and much more. Love it.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I thought all the negative reviews had to be wrong. NO! I WAS WRONG! Worst experience of my life. We were the only people there. They have a huge selection on the menu, but no food to offer. I asked for several things on the menu.. they had none. I ordered 7 different things before they finally had something to serve me. The pizza isn't even fresh. I ordered a large cheese for my kids to split. She said "umm... they can't make a large right now, we ran out. I can get you a small". So... the pizza is frozen? They did not even have straws for our drinks. They came with stir stick things. Thats what I had to suck my Diet Coke up with... and the kids had with their drinks. Service- horrible, food- just okay.. if they had it, cleanliness -okay, view-great. Oh and did I mention it was so cold in there. No heat. and it was a very chilly April day.

2  Thank Christine T