“LOVE this place!!!!”

586 Bistro & Bar
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: 586 Bistro & Bar is a hidden gem, It is cozy, warm, inviting with great food made from scratch and to order using the freshest ingredients in a comfortable, casual and relaxing atmosphere, offering nightly entertainment if you want to dance the night away. Late night entertainment starts at 10PM thursday-sunday.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We are back at the Cape & just had to come back to this restaurant! Igor remembered us even though we haven't been there for a while. He even remembered that we promised to try something different , which we both did. My husband had the scallop & lobster risotto which was outstanding & I ordered the hanger steak which was prepared as requested & melted in my mouth. Once again, we were not disappointed! We're bringing back 6 of our friends when they come to visit us. You can always count on good food, good service & Igor does NOT disappoint!!

Igor K, Chef at 586 Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you guys so much for coming in. I am very glad you enjoyed your meal. Hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We met a couple of friends at 586 on Saturday night. We usually go out to eat late night and have always stayed away since the place turns into a night club after 10 PM. We met up with them around 8:30 and had a great meal. Service was super, the drinks were well prepared and the food was top shelf. I had the Lobster caserole and my wife had the Salmon along with our friends. Everyone enjoyed the food and the atmosphere was good. Music started playing from the other side and progressively got louder. Not too bad and we were just hanging around having a couple more drinks. Since were over 40 we decided not to stay since the average age on the "club side" was 18 lol..Overall a nice find glad we finally tried it.

Hey Ken! Glad you finally tried it. 586 is more than just a night club. Hope to see you again soon and meet you in person!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We just got back from having dinner at 586 Bistro. We are here for a business conference at the Resort and Conference Center. We walked up and down Main Street looking for someplace to have dinner and found nothing interesting...until...we came upon 586. Sleek, clean and great service. The menu is well rounded with plenty of choices for every palate. I had the lobster casserole and my colleague had the lobster Mac and Cheese. All I can say is Yum! First, the lobster was fresh and delicious....the sauce was so good I was scraping it out of the plate with a spoon. They serve fresh baked focaccia bread that is made right there at the restaurant. The waitress explained each dish is made to order with only fresh ingredients. Waitresses and hostess are very attentive. To top off a great meal, the chef came out to our table to see if we were enjoying the meal. He is a really adorable young man who exudes excitement for the food he prepares. Just a great experience all around.

1  Thank CJJones2014
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Superb pan-seared salmon with broccoli Rabe and butternut squash puree. Natasha, our waitress, was very friendly and helpful. Igor, the chef, introduced himself and came over again later to check on us. He's got an interesting story himself. Don't worry about the nightclub scene - - go for the food!

2  Thank Leslee W
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We dine here frequently, there is a very good reason. We have never had a disappointing experience. I am a fan of the salmon dinner, comes with broccoli rabe and butternut squash (I love my veggies and avoid rice/potato etc) so this is my favorite. I've also had chicken under a brick (very moist), chicken saltimbocca (delicious sauce) and we LOVE the Caesar salad with homemade croutons. My husband loves the chicken parm and recently tried the lobster casserole (he said it was different and delicious). Chef Igor has his own twist on many favorites.

Some people might be turned off that you have to walk through the bar to get to the dining tables. Anyone we've ever brought has wanted to return because the food is that good. The staff is very friendly and pleasant. From what I hear the nightclub atmosphere happens later in the evening so don't be put off! You'll thank me!

1  Thank Maur-ro814
Igor K, Chef at 586 Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Thank you for being our loyal customers!