“Only gets better”

Cuisines: French, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Modern European style Cafe & Bistro
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We have been going to Pain D' for breakfast, lunch and dinner for years. In the last 2 weeks we have had dinner here twice and both times the food and service were exceptional. Both times I had the halibut special and I can't say enough good things about how flavorful and fresh the fish was. PDA salad, oysters and steak tartare were also highlights.
The cocktail and beverage program has only gotten better here over the years. Some of the best cocktails you can find not just on the Cape but anywhere in the area.

Only disappointment was a few weeks ago they had a lobster risotto special that my wife felt was "heaven on earth" since it was so perfectly prepared and flavorful. We only hope it will be on special again when we return in a few weeks.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I've had lunch here several times not to mention the fabulous bread that they bake fresh daily. I decided to try it for dinner and was disappointed to say the least.
My steak came out rare which they politely took back. The salad had so much salt in the dressing I couldn't even eat it. They also took that back and gave me another salad which was perfect. When they finally return my steak it was cooked perfectly. When I left they did give me a free loaf of bread.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

This gets better and better. Their quiche is light and delicious and comes with an amazing lightly dressed salad. All pastries are to die for....and coffee is piping hot and well bodied. The line can be out the door at the peak breakfast hours, but not to worry it moves fast and there are plenty of seats inside and outside. This is well worth the trip near the airport.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

great french bistro, right by the bread factory. Good food. good drinks. some parking. The location is not in the center of hyannis but very close. Seems like a place where locals go and often. Service is wonderful and friendly.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I ate here for Sunday brunch. I had the croque madam. It was good, but not the best I ever had. My boyfriend had the eggs Norwegian, which was very good. I honestly came here for the croissants, so i was very disappointed to find out the chocolate croissants had sold out early in the morning, well before brunch even started. However, our waiter suggested we have the chocolate croissant bread pudding and oh man... am I glad he suggested that. This was one of the best desserts/pastries I have ever eaten. It was warm, gooey, and had the perfect amount of richness. There was just enough chocolate, and you got the flakiness from the croissant right on top. It exceeded my expectations and made me glad that the regular chocolate croissants sold out.

1  Thank Katie R