“Like Cheers with food.”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
St. Augustine, Florida
“Like Cheers with food.”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

My Grandmother used to tell me how she ate good food at the "tap rooms". Like the English pubs. Eat the chowder! Enjoy a good meal.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank bigdom61

Yarmouthport, MA
“"Fairly new...but a 'good-old reliable' spot"”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

McGrath's is a reasonably priced spot for "straight-ahead" comfort food and drinks in Hyannis. It is located in a somewhat obscure spot -- namely an old free-standing building facing a parking lot for a strip shopping center. I was there on a Sunday night and was disappointed that they were out of their stew in a bread bowl, but the prime rib I got was cooked to order (rare) and didn't have a lot of fat. The clam chowder was terrific -- creamy rather than milky, and good proportion of clams. The beer selection could stand to be a bit more exciting but the bar is well appointed. And the service was extremely attentive and friendly.

Visited August 2013
Hyannis, Massachusetts
“Can't get enough of this place!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I seriously can not get enough of this place! The food is so good and they have everything from Clam Baskets to Prime Rib to Stuffed Burgers to Sandwiches! HUGE portions and great prices! The waitresses and bartenders are great and friendly! Pool and Darts at their downstairs bar ads a nice touch and brings me back to the old WindJammer days! Definitely my favorite place to go! Try their Sunday Brunch too! Yum!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Kris M
Boston
“1st visit to McGrath's”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

my husband and I were pleasantly surprised by a great meal and very nice atmosphere.Our prime rib dinners were very good- a cup of chowder, salad, potato and veggies included for $15 each.Staff was friendly and efficient. Real treat of night was listening to Rob Warren, a one man band. Fabulous entertainment. sandwiches looked great- prices reasonable

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Retiredteach07
“Way to much food!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We tried this location on Friday night, and what a surprise. We made the mistake of getting an appetizer before our meal, then with your meal you get a salad, and a cup of chowder, and rolls! When our meal came, we were full. The prices are cheap, the food is good. Our group had a the seafood platters, and prime rib, with a drink and dinner for four it was under a $100.00. We live in the area, and this seafood platter puts all the seafood traps to shame, with quality, and quantity, and price! The service was good, the place was busy, with a mixture of family's and all age groups. I will be back!

Visited July 2013