Anchor In Hotel
US$255
US$224
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$122
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$146
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$112
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$213
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$210
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$106
US$121
US$98
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$245
Courtyard
US$100
1,182 results
All reviewsfire piteast wingbagelscape codcontinental breakfastoverlooking the harbourmartha's vineyardhyannis harborview of the watermain streetfresh fruitsteamship authoritywonderful hotelnew englandwithin walking distanceoff seasonwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 16 November 2008

Great location overlooking the harbour in Hyannis. We stayed at the Osterville - nice, big and clean right on the water's edge. Even though it was end of October - low season on Cape Cod it was still very busy with quite a few tourists from Europe (like us). Good breakfasts in the common room. Overall a great place to make your base camp if touring the Cape.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2008

While the place itself was pleasant there are other places in Hyannis that offer a similar level for significantly less. I was exceedingly disappointed in their use of cheap (and I mean the cheapest of the cheap) polystyrene bowls and plates. A hot bagel and a polystyrene plate do not match. Apart from the potential carcinogens in the plates, their lack of consideration for the environment is unbelievable.

Considering that the average rate was about $180 per night I was quite frankly amazed that they were so cheap in this area. Please, I do not expect bone china but give me some ceramic for my coffee in the morning.

Last year, for $50 per night , we had a much better experience and with equal comfort.

VERY disappointed. Guess where we will NOT be staying next time we go to Hyannis. Basic math shows that our 5 night stay x $180 will pay for a LOT of proper plates, cups, and bowls...

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
5  Thank Jojo47Philadelphia
Reviewed 18 October 2008

My husband and I were traveling the New England states for fall foilage. Our first stop was the Anchor IN. The rooms are immaculate and our room looked exactly like it did on line. It was very fresh and updated. The furniture and draperies were nice and above average. The kitchen area and den have a sunporch off of the areas for sitting and relaxing with a view of the water/ boats. The decor is charming and warm. The walk ways to the room were surrounded by fresh flower plantings. The breakfast was very good featuring many items. The staff was so professional. The gentleman that checked us in, wore a sport coat and showed us the grounds etc during check in. He assisted us with the ride on the ferry to Martha's vineyard. I would like to come back and stay at the Anchor IN. The owners and staff pay attention to the fine details.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AandKIndiana
Reviewed 15 October 2008

Sandy and the rest of the staff made our 8 night stay really memorable. For the last 3 nights we had 13 people including 4 teenagers staying in six rooms and everyone commented on how great the rooms were. My sister loved being steps away from the pool, my brother and his family loved the large efficiency room they occupied, my single friends loved their quiet rooms. The staff helped at every turn with information about restaurants and beaches to whale watching. They provided champagne glasses and coffee for a small celebration and cake ceremony - I was the last of 4 friends turning 50 in 2008. I heard that many poeple return year after year to this hotel, and if I didn't live in Utah, I would too. We are all still talking about the wonderful time in Hyannis. We walked to all the restaurants, into town, and to most of the beaches too. The free breakfast was another attraction, I ate my weight in blueberries and oatmeal and the teenagers loved the bagels and muffins. I would recommend the Anchor In for couples and families but perhaps not with babies, only to keep it quieter!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank LW_from_Utah
Reviewed 21 September 2008

Just returned from a wonderful two night stay at the Anchor In. What a beautiful place. Warm and friendly, great location. Our room was spacious and very clean, looked as if it had been freshly decorated.

We enjoyed the morning breakfast. Nice selection to choose from regarding food and beverage. The hostess was very pleasant and accommodating. The library and kitchen were beautifully decorated.

Would definitely stay again. Scenic along the harbor. The weather wasn't nice enough to use the pool, but it looked inviting.

Very close to town, we walked into town to have dinner one night, very easy and safe.

The front desk was very accommodating for all our needs...dinner reservations and suggestions, directions, etc.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple