DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Cod - Hyannis
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$122
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$155
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$233
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$112
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$106
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$245
Courtyard
US$100
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$261
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$233
Travelocity
US$121
Orbitz.com
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiessmall airportfire pitcape codnice hotelfitness centerhyannis airportlobby baroutdoor poolclose to the airportbreakfast buffethealth clubbusy roadhotel restaurantstaff was very friendly and helpfulfront desk staff
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The hospitality in the bar and restaurant were excellent, as was the food. I would recommend this hotel to anyone on business or a pleasure trip. I plan to use the pool the next time I come to town.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I must say that this hotel is in a very good location and literally about 10 mins from "all" of the sites. The hotel is very nice and clean and the staff was very very courteous and knowledgable of the area. The only only only thing that I would change is the hotel needs to look into getting their A/C unit fixed or updated. I realize energy efficiency is the going thing at almost all hotels now. However, my room was like a sauna both nights of my stay. Maintenance looked at the A/C unit and set it at what it should've been to run properly but I absolutely burned up my entire stay lol. I was miserable at night. We literally slept with the windows open to keep cool at night (only because I was on a top level). So if u stay there u will love it , just make sure that the A/C is wrkn in the room or go in the cooler month like I did lol or you will be in "The Great Sauna" lolol. I endured and my stay was great otherwise.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We just stayed there for one night after driving all the way from Newport. We were tired when we arrived and the gentleman at the front desk was really helpful, quick and efficient and checked us in immediately. Of course, we were given the lovely complimentary cookies, yey!. Our room was big, comfy, clean and spacious. We ended up having a bite to eat at the bar and it was a very wise decision; food was great and bartender was very nice and chatty.
The fire outside seemed really nice but it was a bit chilly and we were very tired so went to bed early and had a good night sleep.
We left early the next morning and check out was quick. We did not have much time to enjoy the hotel but everything we used and needed was very good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eirey26
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Hotel was nice, clean and the staff was helpful. Stayed in a double with my husband and three children ages 9, 3 and 2. I brought a small sleep mat for my two year old, and the other two shared the bed. The bed is a little high up, so you may want to place some pillows on the floor if your kid rolls around. The room was clean and quiet. The indoor pool was a bit cold. Only the kids were brave enough to jump in.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I arrived to the Doubletree by Hilton Hyannis Cape Cod and were instantly enthralled at the spaciously generous room we checked into. As we ventured downstairs and throughout the hotel we found it to be consistently warm and attractive. The pool was clean and inviting as was the fire pit and bar in the surrounding area. Who doesn’t want to enjoy a cocktail by a big open fire pit with friends in the setting Cape Cod sun? We were thoroughly impressed as we enjoyed all the hotel had to offer; including breakfast. The breakfast selection was vast and warm, and the breakfast staff was helpful and accommodating. We will be returning to this hotel SOON!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple