“Live lobster anyone?”

Ranked #30 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$30 - US$130
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Helpful staff! Tasty live lobster at a great price. The view from the upper deck over looking the harbor was priceless. Place was clean. Meter parking across the street didn't cost much.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We accidentally found this restaurant a few years ago and have come back over and over again for the AMAZING lobster roll, lobster bisque, and oysters. Everything is delicious and we have never been disappointed. Can't wait for our next visit!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I was SOOO Disappointed in the hype the Raw Bar is getting for "best Lobster roll on the Cape". NO WAY! I summered here my whole childhood and had lobster rolls every day here in Hyannis. I tried this place after reading all reviews on the internet. My husband and I started with the clam chowder (he loved it) and lobster bisque (couldn't finish it...so bland and floury!). Then we decided to split the lobster roll. No question it is HUGE (for $30 it should be!) but the roll was stale and no crunch of celery... I was not impressed. Sorry, but I expected more.

1  Thank MelissaLondon
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Great lobster rolls. Good idea to eat a lobster roll before getting on the ferry! Nothing fancy but great food!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We were here last weekend during a late season visit to the Cape. Known for its lobster roll, the restaurant lived up to its promise and delivered a satisfying roll that was so huge we had to split in two. One downside was too much mayo. The chowder was so-so, more potatoes than clams. The restaurant used plastic and paper dishes, which were kinda cheap in my opinion.