“Play Ball!”

Cape League Hall of Fame
Ranked #12 of 41 things to do in Hyannis
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This museum is in the basement of the Kennedy Museum, so you pay one admission and can visit both! We enjoyed looking at the memorabilia and watching the video about America's favorite past time.

All reviews
"downstairs"
"photos"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was in the same building as the JFK Museum and honestly I wouldn't have even known it existed if I hadn't went to the JFK Museum. It wasn't very big, but it was a neat place to see.

1  Thank travelnmom31
Reviewed 20 July 2014

A museum centered around people who played in that league and went on to play for the Redsox. My husband found old rosters from when he played so that was the highlight for him. We spent 15 minutes inside. $9 for admission to this museum plus the JFK Museum.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We went to the Hall of Fame with another couple one of whom was VERY knowledgeable able baseball. He made the place come alive. I was totally clueless about Cape baseball. Now I know enough to at least carry on a conversation. I am so glad that I went to the museum! If u don't like baseball,them don't go.