“Not surprised they closed the food is not the only thing that's bad!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Not surprised they closed the food is not the only thing that's bad!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Not surprised they closed more than the food is bad i was in there a few months ago and one of those wobbly bar stools came out from under me . I went face first hitting my head against the bar and then again on the floor. Nope. Was not any of their fault..no problem with their chairs and seriously I had one beer!
Thanks to those who helped
Me off the floor.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Deb Turner B

Hyannis, Massachusetts
“And the sign said "Closed; Visit our nearest Hanover location".”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Like it or not, OB has closed... No sign of who new tenants are.
The Cape needs this sort of fare. I'm trying to reach 100 characters.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank HyannisSteve
Edgartown, Massachusetts
“Poor service will not go back.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Server smelled of heavy cigrette smoke and was not attentive. Main course took 30mins to arrive with no reason. Steak was horrible all tendon.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Islander1971mv
Madison, New Hampshire
“Food amazing service was ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

We went for a birthday dinner. Extremely busy. Food & Drink amazing but service was a bit slow and cold. Got a trio drink for great price and steak cooked to perfection!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank kabishop
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Overcooked, confused wait staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

We went for dinner mid week after x-mas shopping. Wait staff were confused on who owned our table so it took way too long to get drink orders and dinner orders placed. Steaks ordered medium came out well done, really unattractive. Many people were complaining of the same issue at the tables around us. When I requested a glass of water to wash down my briquette of steak it took 15 minutes to get it. I started drinking my boyfriend's beer while I waited. As we like to say, "one and done" I would not go back and am glad we did not take any visitors with us. Management really needs to make sure wait staff know who owns which tables and get the kitchen staff to cook steaks properly. I hope another steak place takes over the Outback at this location.

• Visited December 2013