“Don't judge a book by others comments!”
Review of Prova Brazil - CLOSED

Prova Brazil
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
New Orleans
“Don't judge a book by others comments!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I heard from our waitress, Julia, (who was absolutely wonderful!), that Prova had some bad reviews. I had not read any reviews so I was not aware of this. I can honestly tell you we had an absolutely wonderful meal in the midst of an enjoyable environment outside on the patio. We had the antipasto appetizer (almost enough food for a meal) and very meaty and tasty Buffalo wings. For our main meal my mother had the Chicken Piccata which she thoroughly enjoyed and I had the Steak Salad which was very tasty. The outside patio was very open and welcoming with a lovely bar and some entertainment. All in all we enjoyed our visit and will most likely visit again. Make sure you ask for the waitress Julia; again she was most pleasurable and attentive!

4 Thank fmjc811

Sydney
“Great meat!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Was there yesterday and liked it! The sirloin was terribly good and my girlfriend loved the fish and chips. Staff was nice, cocktails good and not too pricy.

3 Thank Jojomillenium
Lund, Sweden
“Not worth your money”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We walked in because it looked appealing from the street. We had to wait along time for our waitress and when the food finally arrived it was not worth the wait. Poor service and bad food. Will not recommend nor will I ever return.

1 Thank Ericel
Malmö
“Bad, bad, bad.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a really bad place. The food was overpriced and disgusting. They had a cover artist that should look for another job, bad and the volume was so high you could not talk at all.

2 Thank Ella1977
New York, New York, United States
“Great spot, average food, pricey menu”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Went here on a Monday night as I was in town for a conference, couple of people suggested other places on the Main Street, but this place looked like it was the best environment. They have outdoor seating, an outside bar, live music, and just a nice venue overall. The downside is the food was pricey and it was just OK. Had the pasta bolognese as my main meal and it was OK, nothing special, like any good pizzeria and it wasn't a large portion, it was average. Also had a side salad which was good, heavy on the lettuce light on all the stuff that makes it good. Buddy had salad with lobster added, and they gave him a small plate of lobster on the side, not as much as you would expect for how much it was extra. Service was good, our waitress was an absolute delight, and the overall restaurant was nice. Lucky they have a nice venue because I wouldn't go out of my way to go back for food.

Visited June 2014