“Great Place to Enjoy a Drink on a Summer Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Prova Brazil

Prova Brazil
Ranked #111 of 189 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Place to Enjoy a Drink on a Summer Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stopped here on a beautiful summer evening and sat at the outdoor bar. The bartender served an excellent cocktail and the wine selection was very good. The location is great! We had to leave to attend a small party and returned later to have dinner outside. Since it was 9:30pm when we went to eat there was a limited dinner menu but the food was decent and the waitress was very pleasant. If I was in Hyannis again I would definitely stop here again for cocktail hour and I would like to try the food off the regular menu.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Deb R

Massachusetts
“Great Italian dining at the new Torino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Formerly called Prova Brazil, it's now Torino - just a few steps from the JFK Museum on Main Street. We were there (had made reservations) mid-week with another couple. We were seated inside, though the large outdoor patio would have been nice on a warmer evening or for drinks and people watching. Menu had everything Italian you could want - we started with the calamari appetizer. Crispy and tender with an outstanding marinara sauce for dipping. Each of us had a different main dish - Veal Parmesan was one of the best we'd had, Chicken Piccata, Shrimp Scampi, and the Mixed Grill. All were generous proportions and done perfectly. Wine and cocktails were also generous. Service was attentive, and timed well. Near the end of our stay, live music began which was a bit loud and might have spoiled the experience had it started earlier. Much better volume on the outdoor patio! We'll be back soon to try the meatballs, recommended by our friends.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank capepurr
Osterville
“Second to none!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing experience at the bar! We were going to get a table and decided to sit with the bartenders because we enjoyed talking to them and watching them work. Our bartender Ryan was very impressive, seemed to know how to take control of and manage a bar. He was all over the place, even checking on tables that I believe weren't even his! The other bartender was equally as fabulous. They ended up recommending chicken meatballs filled with cheese and they were absolutely delicious! The food was outstanding and to be honest we were surprised at how much of a change we saw for the better with the new menu and the overall atmosphere there. I guess there's no more Brazilian food? The reggae was nice, and the setting is romantic. I wasn't particularly fond of the prices of the drinks, but the bartenders almost made up for overpriced martini.
Also the pizza was out of this world and well definitely be back! Bravo Prova, Bravo!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank MeganSteph1
New Orleans
“Don't judge a book by others comments!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I heard from our waitress, Julia, (who was absolutely wonderful!), that Prova had some bad reviews. I had not read any reviews so I was not aware of this. I can honestly tell you we had an absolutely wonderful meal in the midst of an enjoyable environment outside on the patio. We had the antipasto appetizer (almost enough food for a meal) and very meaty and tasty Buffalo wings. For our main meal my mother had the Chicken Piccata which she thoroughly enjoyed and I had the Steak Salad which was very tasty. The outside patio was very open and welcoming with a lovely bar and some entertainment. All in all we enjoyed our visit and will most likely visit again. Make sure you ask for the waitress Julia; again she was most pleasurable and attentive!

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank fmjc811
Sydney
“Great meat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Was there yesterday and liked it! The sirloin was terribly good and my girlfriend loved the fish and chips. Staff was nice, cocktails good and not too pricy.

3 Thank Jojomillenium