“Nice evening out”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My wife and I shared a few appetizers as our meal. The food was very good. Maryland crab cakes, antipasto, eggplant rolatini, and raw oysters. All were very good. Nice live music playing in background. Staff was friendly and nice. Very nice evening out.

1  Thank John W

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Ate there this past Saturday August 9. I wasn't expecting much being a Saturday night on Main St. in Hyannis! Started with Ceasar salads served with foccacia bread. Salad was very good, just the right amount of dressing, bread was nice and warm. We both had cod dishes. I had cajun style cod and my wife had the basil pesto cod. They both came out hot and ample portions of both the cod and the sides of asparagus and risotto. A very good meal, better than I have had in some restaurants in non tourist areas. Service was very good also. If the seafood was good the steak and Italian should be even better! LOL. (We sat outside, a nice outdoor patio)

1  Thank DES51
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We noticed the restaurant was extremely busy during an evening on Main Street so thought we might try it. We searched the web to find the menu and the sign out in front of the restaurant reads "Torino" but couldn't find it on the internet. Found the name Prova Brazil which was the same place. Menu on line was different than at the restaurant but we went anyway.

Waitress was horrible. NO personality! I think the only time she smiled was when we were leaving. And we were not tough customers. Easy drink orders, easy meals, with two pizzas and two lobster mac & cheese. Oh...and an order of fries. Meals arrived and oh...forgot the fries.

She never asked us how our meals were, did bring drink refills without asking so there's her little bonus there.

Oh...and a family with two young girls, maybe 3 or 4 years old, were there. Girls were in the corner playing, running around and out waitress snapped at one that got in her way.

Not sure if we were in the area we would go back again.

1  Thank MTCrate
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Our first visit - new name new menu so not sure how food was before. Waitress or kitchen messed up order - not sure who- when we finally got the food the vegetables - broccoli rabe- way undercooked!! Lots of waitstaff just hanging around very unimpressed!! Atmosphere is cool, truffle fries good- NY strip so smothered in a BBQ type sauce it was gross. Come on! We need someone to bring good food to the Cape!!!

2  Thank Rachel2022
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stopped here on a beautiful summer evening and sat at the outdoor bar. The bartender served an excellent cocktail and the wine selection was very good. The location is great! We had to leave to attend a small party and returned later to have dinner outside. Since it was 9:30pm when we went to eat there was a limited dinner menu but the food was decent and the waitress was very pleasant. If I was in Hyannis again I would definitely stop here again for cocktail hour and I would like to try the food off the regular menu.

1  Thank Deb R