“Very good food, good service, nice atmosphere....”

Alberto's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Alberto's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Alberto's Ristorante was established in 1984 at which time, Northern Italian cuisine and fresh homemade pasta were introduced to Cape Cod for the first time. Since then, we have continued this tradition of all fresh ingredients and in-house preparation of every course from the soups to the desserts. Our reputation for casual elegance arises from our emphasis on decor, service, the pride we take in food preparation, and our affordability. Over the years, we have received rave reviews from food critics from the Cape Cod Times, The Boston Globe, The Boston Herald, Cape Cod Life Magazine, Fodor's, AAA, and New York Times critic James Beard for "...exquisite Northern Italian cuisine". Our lounge is the perfect setting for a before dinner cocktail, an after dinner espresso, or an even more casual meal. .
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Went here with a party of four and the place was well rec'd by all. All orders were for the Chicken Parmagiana and it was quite good. The inside was a bit upscalish and we had wished that we chose to dine out on the sidewalk as it was a beautiful breezy day and their outdoor dining on Main St. seemed pretty spacious. Would definitely recommend. Money Saving Tip to all T.A. users: if you Google "Deadline Deals Cape Cod" a link will come up for a Cape Radio station Pixy 103 and they have a link of several Hyannis restaurants, including Albertos, where you can purchase and print a $50 Gift Certificate for $25. It's good until the end of 2014 and it looks like by august that $50 Gift certificate can be purchased for close to 75% off. I'm usually a little sketchy about restaurants who are part of these offers, but Alberto's is a really nice place and well worth it.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We knew this place already from previous visits, they were recommended to us before so we decided to go back. The experience was pleasant, nice traditional style restaurant with good food. The prices were too high we thought but if that is not a concern for you we recommend it.

1  Thank themillers701
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I were there recently. It was not very busy. Our waitress was never to be found. The Manager walked past the table 4 times with empty plates on the table and an 2 empty wine glasses! I expected more. Once again the food was great but without the service, it put a huge damper on our experience. Not busy no excuse!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

When planning our annual trip to Cape Cod I found a groupon for Alberto's. Thought we'd try something new. What a waste of money!! I understood the limits of groupon as stated in the fine print - dinner only, no specials, no pre-fix, no alcohol; the usual. When the waitress took our drink order I mentioned our groupon. When she rolled her eyes when I said groupon I knew it was a bad sign. She took my groupon and said, "no prefix, no kids meals, dinners only". We weren't allowed to use the groupon for appetizers or soups or salads or deserts only overpriced meals. I never would have gone there if I knew I wouldn't have any choices. If the entrees were good or came with a side or salad it might have been exceptable. The portions were small. To be fair the chicken and tortellini alfredo was tasty but other than that we might as well have gone to Denny's!!! They brought out supermarket Italian bread with a bowl of olive oil, nothing special. The décor is dated, 80's off white chairs and the tables are folding tables with linen table clothes on them. Horrible waitress was short and snippy with us. If she is this rude before the summer season even starts how will she be in July?!?! Lots of other-better places to eat. Won't ever go back.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

After the disaster of eating at Spankys on our first night in Hyannis this was a complete contrast.
Lovely clam chowder for me and fresh beautiful caprese salad for my wife . Followed by lobster ravioli for two - cooked to perfection. All washed down by a nice New Zealand Sav Blanc.
Would have been perfect but for the mains arriving before we finished the starter ( something that happened to us in Nantucket today as well) and a non smiley table servers.

1  Thank John Cowie W