“the pizza here is savory and cheesy! no extra cheese is needed!”
Review of Jack's Lounge

Jack's Lounge
Ranked #68 of 210 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Yummy pizza cooked differently. The sauce covers the toppings and the sauce is just a tiny bit sweet in a very good way.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My friends have lived in Hyannis for 8 years and had never been to Jack's. We were looking for a pizza and they were going to call one of their normal spots. I suggested Jack's based on TripAdvisor reviews.
We were not disappointed.
We orders 2 pizzas, a veggie with extra sauce and a Pepperoni & mushroom. Both were excellent.
My friends now have a new go to place for pizza.
While we were waiting for the pizzas we were going to have a drink at the bar but it was full.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

A must stop every time we visit family on the Cape. While we a'ways do take out I've always enjoyed chatting with the friendly folks around the bar while I was checking out.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Yes, you can get fancier wood-fired pizza on Main Street, but for the last nine years, Jack's Lounge is my favorite post golf, or weekending take-out pizza spot.

As a weekend wash-ashore, they still know my name, drink and pizza order. The small 10" pizza is half the size (in area) as the 14"... (Do the math). The special is a meal... I dare you to eat more than two slices. I go with pepperoni and mushroom... Just right.

The drinks are effective too... (nuf sed).

Not a dive bar, but more of a neighborhood bar.
Go ahead... become a neighbor; they'll learn your name.

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

We order pizza at 8:45pm the person on the phone told us 25-30 minutes. An hour later we had cold pizza. I called twice,twice put on hold. We asked for plates and napkins they did arrive at all. Pizza wasn't that great.