“Pepperoni Pizza is Fabulous”
Review of Mike's Pizza

Mike's Pizza
Ranked #74 of 212 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Great balance of cheese and crispy pepperoni.
Antipasto great as well, nice assortment of meats and cheeses, choice of dressing.
Served with fresh pita bread.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We decided to try Mikes Pizza, a friend had recommended them for a while. I've been trying to find a good meatball sub. on the Cape w/ little success. My lady was in the mood for a steak/mushroom calzone.
We arrived to pick up the order but they could not find my sandwich. This matter was quickly resolved. She enjoyed her calzone very much, I liked everything about the meatball sub. but the sauce. The flavor was good, but there were copious amounts of chopped onions to the point of interfering w/ my enjoyment.
This is my first time to Mikes so I don't know if this sauce is just for the meatball sub. or do they use it for their pizza as well? If anybody has the answer, please reply.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I simply ordered a large pizza and chicken parm with the pasta on the side... with no sauce on the pasta. After trying to explain/argue for 5 minutes that I received 3 chicken fingers with dry pasta and not what I had ordered I gave up.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

As a local, this is the pizza shop I frequent the most. Good (not outstanding) pizza, subs and desserts at reasonable prices. I always pick-up so I can't speak to their delivery capability. Try their Alfredo sauce instead of pizza sauce for a tasty change.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I had heard about this pizza restaurant, but had not yet been able to get there. As luck would have it, our Citizens Police Academy had it for a mid-class snack. Very good pizza. I will have to stop in. Highly recommended. Thanks.