“Great Local Pub -Keno”

Bobby Byrne's Pub
Ranked #85 of 199 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Description: We are at once surface and symbol. Our logo, which is influenced by the Celtic Knot, is insinuated not only into our decor and menu and onto our wall, but also unto the walls of our imagination. It can speak to us of mystery, of beginning and end, of what is now and of what is to be. Like poetry, we touch upon the coherent and the unknowable at the same time. Thus the Pub is about more than food and drink. We want to give you magic and metaphysics with your meat and malt. We hope that we nourish your spirit and enable you to experience not only another great good place but also a great good thought.
yarmouthport
“Great Local Pub -Keno”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Excellent local pub with Keno and Guiness on Draft. Do I need to say more. Get the Cape Cod Reuben, Fish Sandwich with cole slaw and Russian dressing, or the fish and chips.

• Visited January 2014
Jeffrey M, Owner at Bobby Byrne's Pub, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Thank you for giving us another chance, I noticed in your other review you were unhappy with your meal. We receive a lot of positive feedback on our Rubens and its our #1 selling sandwich. Perfect with a Guinness and a game of keno! Thanks again.

Connecticut
“Great Pub and Food”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Went to Bobby Byrne's Pub this past weekend for both dinner and lunch with two separate parties of three. All dishes were great and cooked to perfection. The atmosphere and service is also great. Our guests enjoyed the burgers (including the turkey burger) fish and chips and the grilled chicken. Both the seafood chowder and clan chowder were excellent. Highly recommend to all form pub goers to families. Pete

• Visited December 2013
Dennis, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible service”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I've lived in the area all my life and have gone to Bobby Byrnes frequently. I work at two hotels in the area and even used to recommend this place to the many guests I see daily. But the customer service here is horrible. If the server messes up your order you'll have to fight her and management for compensation. The food IS good for the most part (don't recommend the French dip the au jus is mostly water. The traditional reuben is out of this world though) but the staff does not give off a friendly feeling. Last time I went there I sat at the bar for 15 minutes while the waitress with glasses passed by me several times assisting other customers that arrived after me. When I had to speak up to get her attention she glared at me extremely rudely and was clearly upset that I had to call her out. She very unprofessionally took my order, of which she immediately ignored and walked away to do other tasks before even ringing it in. So I just walked out.
In conclusion, the food here IS good - but don't expect a welcoming, friendly staff. Just the opposite in fact.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank JFL211
Jeffrey M, Owner at Bobby Byrne's Pub, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
I'm confused about the "If the server messes up your order you'll have to fight her and management for compensation." What does that mean? We have a strict, if you don't like your meal we'll gladly get you something else or refund your money. I apologize for service that you felt was less than adequate.
“Good burgers!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Went to this place with my husband on our recent trip from the uk. We both had the Texas burger which was juicy, tasty and perfectly cooked. No room for dessert. The special apple pie cocktails were also a hit.
Service was excellent and overall price was very reasonable.
Would recommend

Hartford, Connecticut
“Just okay”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

It was okay. The location is tucked away in a small strip mall. The game was on, so it was a bit rowdy. Food was average, the prices are reasonable and our waitress was attentive.

Visited October 2013