“Typical Panera Food, but Better Service”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #132 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Tennessee
“Typical Panera Food, but Better Service”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We eat at a lot of Panera's while traveling and this restaurant had the same consistent food, which is what we wanted. The service, though, was better and more friendly than typical, making it a nicer experience.

• Visited June 2013

West Yarmouth, MA
“EXCELLENT CATERING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Ordered catered breakfast for teachers and it was an excellent experience. Order was exact, on time AND they brought all the extras (Jams, Jellies, Butter, Cream Cheese, plates, napkins, forks, knives)... Couldn't have been better. I will definitely use them again for a catered function!

• Visited May 2013
Hyannis, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is Good. Service Inconsistent.”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I have been going to this Panera Bread for the last few years here and I go to some of the Boston locations and the food is very good and the coffee is always fresh but the service can be inconsistent at this location. Some of the staff is friendly but then others aren't very attentive at all. I will say that two of the staff members I think their names are Tara and Kristie always have a smile on their face every time I come in no matter how busy they get and are very hard workers. I do like the atmosphere of this place as well the only thing I would recommend is to change the jazz music to something more relaxing like classical. I do enjoy coming here and I love all the varieties of bread and how fresh it always is when I come in.

• Visited March 2013
Bass River, ma
“Lots to choose from!”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

We visited Panera after an outdoor festival on a cold & bright Cape Cod day. We had soups, salads and sandwiches and it was just what we needed to warm us up. The soup was very good, a little too hot but that was no big deal. The bread was out of this world! A must for lunch in the fall!

Visited October 2012
Hyannis
“$$$ but very yummy”
Reviewed 18 January 2013 via mobile

The soup bowls and sandwiches are always my favorite. They are a bit pricey but I enjoy it. They are always extremely clean but they get busy around lunch time so be ready for a long line