“Pick 2: soup, sandwich and bread”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #135 of 201 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I love to eat at Panera! The fresh ingredients, the friendly atmosphere and the fast service are all superb. I love to order the broccoli and cheddar soup, sandwich Nd a half of their fresh baked bread.. And of course some fresh made lemonade. Great desserts too! Family friendly.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We eat at a lot of Panera's while traveling and this restaurant had the same consistent food, which is what we wanted. The service, though, was better and more friendly than typical, making it a nicer experience.

Reviewed 10 May 2013

Ordered catered breakfast for teachers and it was an excellent experience. Order was exact, on time AND they brought all the extras (Jams, Jellies, Butter, Cream Cheese, plates, napkins, forks, knives)... Couldn't have been better. I will definitely use them again for a catered function!

Reviewed 27 March 2013

I have been going to this Panera Bread for the last few years here and I go to some of the Boston locations and the food is very good and the coffee is always fresh but the service can be inconsistent at this location. Some of the staff is friendly but then others aren't very attentive at all. I will say that two of the staff members I think their names are Tara and Kristie always have a smile on their face every time I come in no matter how busy they get and are very hard workers. I do like the atmosphere of this place as well the only thing I would recommend is to change the jazz music to something more relaxing like classical. I do enjoy coming here and I love all the varieties of bread and how fresh it always is when I come in.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

We visited Panera after an outdoor festival on a cold & bright Cape Cod day. We had soups, salads and sandwiches and it was just what we needed to warm us up. The soup was very good, a little too hot but that was no big deal. The bread was out of this world! A must for lunch in the fall!