“A good new one !”

Panera Bread
Ranked #127 of 189 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tel Aviv, Israel
“A good new one !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

We love to eat in Panera while traveling across the country. A Preppy atmosphere is in the air, with young folks sitting around us with their laptops.
To start- Two chicken noodles very good soups,
For my wife:-Big Kid Grilled Cheese-Gruyere, Vermont white cheddar, organic sliced American cheese and applewood-smoked bacon grilled on our All-Natural White Miche, very tasty.
For me:-Asiago Roast Beef Sandwich-Oven-roasted beef, smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and creamy horseradish sauce on our Asiago Cheese Demi-super!.
For desert-Coffee and a Pecan Roll-Freshly baked sweet dough with cinnamon-sugar filling and topped with caramel and pecans, mmmm yummy . Enjoy.

• Visited September 2013

“Pick 2: soup, sandwich and bread”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

I love to eat at Panera! The fresh ingredients, the friendly atmosphere and the fast service are all superb. I love to order the broccoli and cheddar soup, sandwich Nd a half of their fresh baked bread.. And of course some fresh made lemonade. Great desserts too! Family friendly.

Visited February 2013
Tennessee
“Typical Panera Food, but Better Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

We eat at a lot of Panera's while traveling and this restaurant had the same consistent food, which is what we wanted. The service, though, was better and more friendly than typical, making it a nicer experience.

• Visited June 2013
West Yarmouth, MA
“EXCELLENT CATERING EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

Ordered catered breakfast for teachers and it was an excellent experience. Order was exact, on time AND they brought all the extras (Jams, Jellies, Butter, Cream Cheese, plates, napkins, forks, knives)... Couldn't have been better. I will definitely use them again for a catered function!

• Visited May 2013
Hyannis, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food is Good. Service Inconsistent.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

I have been going to this Panera Bread for the last few years here and I go to some of the Boston locations and the food is very good and the coffee is always fresh but the service can be inconsistent at this location. Some of the staff is friendly but then others aren't very attentive at all. I will say that two of the staff members I think their names are Tara and Kristie always have a smile on their face every time I come in no matter how busy they get and are very hard workers. I do like the atmosphere of this place as well the only thing I would recommend is to change the jazz music to something more relaxing like classical. I do enjoy coming here and I love all the varieties of bread and how fresh it always is when I come in.

• Visited March 2013