“Lunch and dinner”

Aegean Pizza
Ranked #94 of 203 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I always, always have to get the greek salad with tuna. It is killer. I usually get 2 salads for work. one for today and one for tomorrow. I have not had anything there that I don't like. The delivery guys are sweeties too. I am ordering salads tonight for dinner. They are priced right and if you don't have the time (especially around the holiday season) they are the perfect alternative for ordering out.

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

The pizza was pretty good but we ordered pizza from Palio our first night in Hyannis and loved it! I realize pizza is very subjective so I would encourage people to try it but for my wife and I the bar had already been set pretty high and this pizza didn't quite make it.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Looking for a pizza with a perfectly cooked crust, it's the place. Very good selection. The cheese one was just delicious. Located in a mall near the municipal airport.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

We liked our italian subs, but we wished that they had been toasted like we had asked for. Great for when your in a bind!

Reviewed 21 July 2012

the best sub shop locally in Hyannis area of Cape Cod, we live here, we eat here, the salads with Greek dressing are the BEST, awesome Calzones too !

2  Thank seabrogrin