“Excellent Lunch and Dinner”
Review of Aegean Pizza

Aegean Pizza
Ranked #112 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Cuisines: Pizza
“Excellent Lunch and Dinner”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Aegean has the best greek salads that I order with grilled chicken. There grilled chicken is really good too. No matter what you get from here you will enjoy. I have never had a bad meal and I get lunch and dinner often.

• Visited February 2014

Hyannis, Massachusetts
“Lunch and dinner”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I always, always have to get the greek salad with tuna. It is killer. I usually get 2 salads for work. one for today and one for tomorrow. I have not had anything there that I don't like. The delivery guys are sweeties too. I am ordering salads tonight for dinner. They are priced right and if you don't have the time (especially around the holiday season) they are the perfect alternative for ordering out.

• Visited December 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Ok”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

The pizza was pretty good but we ordered pizza from Palio our first night in Hyannis and loved it! I realize pizza is very subjective so I would encourage people to try it but for my wife and I the bar had already been set pretty high and this pizza didn't quite make it.

“Excellent Pizzeria”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Looking for a pizza with a perfectly cooked crust, it's the place. Very good selection. The cheese one was just delicious. Located in a mall near the municipal airport.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Would have been great...”
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

We liked our italian subs, but we wished that they had been toasted like we had asked for. Great for when your in a bind!

Visited April 2013