“Good Pizza Place”

B & B Pizza
Ranked #98 of 212 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: A casual sports and family oriented pizza restaurant...That happens to also have a full liquor license. Our prices are low and our quality is high. The motto we live by is "make the food the way you would want to eat it, pour the drinks the way you would like to drink them, and treat our guests the way you would like to be treated"
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We were staying at the Long Dell Inn and the owners suggested this place. It was close by and the pizza was good. We were just going to take it to go, but when we got there we decided to stay and eat while watching the games on their many t.v.s.

2  Thank scottjessmoses

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Our first time here and we took a ride to find someplace to eat. Found B&B and said lets try it. We weren't disappointed! Met some local guys who told us where to go as first timers. The staff has personality and great suggestions. The food is excellent! I had a small pizza and garlic knots, hubby had a calzone and wings. We hadn't eaten, had an 8 hour drive and we were hungry. Well the food servings were huge! We brought a box back to the hotel. Prices were reasonable, atmosphere was priceless.

1  Thank Chickwdog
Reviewed 24 May 2015

Delivery was pretty fast and the food was prepared well but lacked flavor. I got a fried chicken sandwich that was perfectly crisp, but even with the barbecue sauce and bacon it came with could not make it taste well seasoned. it was kind of bland. They serve fried dough year round, but again it barely had any confectioners sugar on it and was hard.

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

I'm always looking for a convenient lunch break spot in Hyannis, and B & B has been great. For a quick weekday lunch I highly recommend it (though it's also perfect for just drinks, or take-out for an easy dinner). The food is standard pizza place fare, but it's obvious that some care and thought was given to detail and higher food quality than average. The service is always friendly and cheerful. Can't go wrong!

Reviewed 1 May 2015

I was born and raised on Cape Cod and often treated like someone who doesn't belong here, but this was blatant and outrageous. Flagrant 2!!!

We arrived around noon with my husband who was taking me out for lunch, which we haven't done in a long time because we're always working or doing something with or for our son.

We sat at the bar stools. There was one patron there at the time he was outside on a phone call. The bartender stood at the register, tweeting or fbposting and smiling at her phone.

We were seated for a good 5-8 minutes, remember there is no one else in the place except for us and her, before she sauntered over to us looking very annoyed that she had to wait on us. ( I am not exaggerating this in the slightest). She placed drink napkins and my hubby asked what I wanted to drink. I declined because I was already uncomfortable and did not want her to serve me. Hubby ordered a bottle of beer. She did ask if he wanted a lime with that. :) that's why this place gets one star.

Hubby asked for menus. She ignored this request and went back to her personal business (busy on her smartphone). He waited a moment and said loudly, "can we get a couple menus down here?" She looked at us and said, "there should be some right there" and pointed in front of where we were sitting. I said to hubby, let's go somewhere else. He agreed and he finished his beer, walked down to her to pay the bill.

As we left, I dialed them to get the manager on the horn to discuss. She answered and said she was the manager. I questioned that and she clarified she was the bartender, manager and waitress. I said okay who is the owner, Christian she says and that he'll be in at 5:00. She then said, "is there some problem, you were just in here right?" I told her that was problem #2 (her asking me in that manner). I asked for the last name of the manager and said thank you to which she replied.... ready? "Have FUN with that!"

Now, we have been to B & B Pizza more than a dozen times before and mostly had uneventful experiences, meaning we were served in the way you expect to be served and spoken to in a respectful manner.

There is no way we will ever be going in there again, I'm sure she's glad of that and smiling right now because that's just how she came off.

What's happened to the service industry?

6  Thank JordanValues