“My favorite pizza!”

Add it.
Papa Gino's
Ranked #95 of 210 Restaurants in Hyannis
Reviewed 5 January 2016

I know!!! There are tons of pizza joints...But every time I come to the Cape I have to have Papa Gino's. In Connecticut we only have little cesears, Dominos, Pizza Hut or Papa John's. Oh...How I wish there was a Papa Gino's. My favorite is the meat lovers. Always

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We like New York style thin crust, crispy pizza. Papa's Gino's sauce is great, but the pies are often too doughy and thick for our taste. Still, acceptable when we're in a hurry and many like it.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

My husband likes Papa Gino's pizza the best- carries out weekly. When they are busy, it can take longer to get your pizza here, but it is worth the wait.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

was really good pizza, but the wait was kind of long---it is order at the counter and place was too crowded so don't understand the long wait-- but was excellent pizza!