“Still our favorite pizza”
Review of Papa Gino's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Gino's
Ranked #94 of 210 Restaurants in Hyannis
Reviewed 26 April 2017

When we order out pizza, we always call Papa Ginos, in Centerville. It's consistently good and always tasty,

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim. Used to eat here when I was younger. Pleased with service and quality. I will return.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I remember years ago Papa Ginos had the Papa Burger which was a fat and juicy hamburger with fries. I couldn't get enough of that along with the mile long hot dog which sat inside a butter toasted bun. My parents would get a large pizza for the table and all I wanted was my papa burger, fries and hot dog. Sometimes I would order a large steak and cheese sub which is fantastic. I love the food here and I will eat it forever.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

I know!!! There are tons of pizza joints...But every time I come to the Cape I have to have Papa Gino's. In Connecticut we only have little cesears, Dominos, Pizza Hut or Papa John's. Oh...How I wish there was a Papa Gino's. My favorite is the meat lovers. Always

Reviewed 9 July 2015

We like New York style thin crust, crispy pizza. Papa's Gino's sauce is great, but the pies are often too doughy and thick for our taste. Still, acceptable when we're in a hurry and many like it.