“The best Pizza ever!”

Ranked #122 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Oshawa, Canada
“The best Pizza ever!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I have never been to a Papa John's before. They should bring it to Canada or at least where I live up there. We stopped on a whim,...usually on vacation I would not do this but it was late and just wanted to bring some food to the room after travelling all day. We got the garlic bread,....it may as well have been a garlic pizza,..huge! Man was it good,....too big for the tow of us , and, a pizza,... and the pizza!,..fantastic as well. I was pleasantly surprised. Worth us waiting for 25 minutes in the parking lot,..they were busy. I will be going again to another location if possible, for sure if back to Hyannis again.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Rockiroads

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“I love your pizza”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I love Hawaiian pizza and barbeque baffalo wings.
It's not just great taste but it's also cheapppppppppppppppppp !!!
how cheappp !