“Best Pizza on cape cod”

Add it.
Regina Pizzeria
Ranked #84 of 210 Restaurants in Hyannis
Reviewed 7 November 2014 via mobile

Love these guys and gals. Best pizza on Cape. Originally from NJ the pizza capital and this ranks right up there.

Reviewed 31 October 2014

Had a couple of slices here when scoping out the mall. Honestly, it was a disappointment. The crust was tasty, but there was not enough of anything on the crust. Skimped on the tomato sauce and on the cheese. Really...what else do you need for pizza? I have been at the original location in the North End numerous times and this is just not the same product. People will tell you the big difference in the North End is the original oven and the way it cooks. I'm sure that contributes quite a bit. But maybe it's the mall rent or some other costs not associated with the original location. But this location is going light on the ingredients and the product suffers because of it. I gotta have some pizza on my pizza! As for the food court...it's clean enough, but still a lousy location to eat. Too noisy.

Reviewed 16 October 2014

We ate at Regina's Pizza when we were visiting Boston and found ourselves in Little Italy. The restuarant is the first in the chain and it is FANTASTIC!!! It is an older building but so quaint and charming. The pizza is to DIE for! We left Boston and toured New England only to return to Boston on the last day of our trip before heading to the airport. We were dropped at Quincy's Market (where there is a Regina's as part of the chain) but we opted to walk the distance from there to Little Italy to eat at the original location one more time before returning home! If you are ever in Boston, do not miss the original Regina's and get there early! Fabulous place would love to have one in North Carolina!

Reviewed 6 October 2014

The only bad thing is that its at the mall! :/ you can order curbside pickup but eating at the food court is only acceltable if you are at the mall, not a destination. But the pizza is so amazing, and this isnt even a great regina. To get the best go to Boston, but for the Cape this place is awesome.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Being at a mall and reheating slices of pizza, I was not really expecting much but quite honestly that was some darn good pizza we had. I picked out the spinach and sundried tomato and before I could finish paying it was ready to go. With a nice crispy thin crust, it was quite simply delicious And way better than expected. The best deal was the kids meal that was cheaper than my single slice but was cheese pizza that they sliced in two, a chocolate milk and an apple sauce. We could not have been more satisfied with the taste and it would be my first choice to come here again if at the mall.