“Wonderful and peaceful place”
other travellers have booked this property
Living area view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living area view
Kitchen  entrance
Lewis Bay view from the dock
Seagull beach view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NLaplante
Montreal, Canada
“Wonderful and peaceful place”
Reviewed 2 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We loved our stay (5 nights) at this lovely cabin. It was so peaceful; the cabin is surrounded by trees, all you hear are birds. It is literally 3 minutes bike ride to a quiet beach (Seagull beach), no need to use the car. Since it is near Hyannis, the town, port and ferry to Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard are easily accessible (around 10 minute car ride to Hyannis). The cabin itself is lovely, very well equipped and clean and the bed is comfortable. It does get quite hot inside during the day but fans are available. We would stay there again for sure and certainly recommend it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: calm and the nature
Liked least: heat and no blinds to block the early sunlight (and heat)
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Oct 2017
Thank you for you review. I am glad you enjoyed the cottage , the surrounding peace and hope you are able to return.
731stefan...
Norwalk, Connecticut
“NO air conditioner”
Reviewed 10 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

The cottage was cute and functional but had no AC. I did not realize this when I booked. Being almost 7 months pregnant and traveling with our English bulldog, the lack of AC became a problem for us and we left 2 nights early. A window unit would be perfect in a cottage of that space. Though it is close to Seagull Beach & Lewis Bay, I felt like we were staying more at a campground and not at the cape. Overall, the place was cute and perfect for 2 people, just not what I had in mind for a visit to Cape Cod.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to the beach
Liked least: Lack of AC
15 Jul 2015
Dear Renters,
Thank you for your comments. Thank you also for your suggestion about installing an AC unit in the cottage, which I plan to do as soon as possible. In the past, the warmth of the Cape Cod weather was a bonus but it seems that this year the summer has brought with it some very hot days. It must have been difficult for you who is in your last trimester of your preganancy. I am sorry for that.
Again, thank you for your comments. I wish you a joyful pregnancy and beautiful healthy life with your family and your new baby.
danielle...
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband and I booked this cottage last minute for our honeymoon, and we were pleasantly surprised by this little cabin. There is a ton of natural light with the stain glass windows, and they open up to allow a nice breeze which is needed on a hot day. This cabin has everything we could need, a queen sized bed in the bedroom with two full sized dressers for clothing and storage, two pull out futons in the living room, a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a washer and dryer. It also boasts an indoor and outdoor shower. Outside there is a firepit, hammock, pinick area and tennis court. The best part of this cabin is really the location, right off of 28 everything you need is at your fingertips. My husband and I biked everywhere. Seagull beach is a short walk or 5 minute bike from the cabin. A warning, there is no cable or wifi, so you must like the feeling of being 'unplugged' we can't wait to come back next year!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
3 Sep 2014
Dear Renters,
Thank you for your kind, generous and detailed comments. I am happy that you enjoyed the abundance of natural light coming in, the cabin's many amenities, and that it became part of your new life good memories. I would like you to know that there is internet, provided via a modem (not wifi) located below the side table by one the futons. A modem, I thought, would more easily give a good feeling of being 'unplugged'. Looking forward to having you again next year I wish you the best in your new life.
BosTravel...
Boston
“Charming cottage with all the necessities for a wonderful beach vacation”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We were delighted to find that this cottage is located in a safe, comfortable, rustic/beachy village of small vacation homes, a short drive or bike ride to Sea Gull beach and close to all that West Yarmouth and Hyannis has to offer. It is small but very efficient. Washer/dryer, dishwasher, outdoor shower, internet hookup, microwave, new frig, grilles, etc.....despite it's size it is very well maintained, and has everything that you need for an enjoyable get away. When we arrived the home was very clean and it is easy to maintain. Beautiful Tennis court 100 steps from the front door, we wish we brought our racquets. Neighbors are wonderful. Would rent again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amenities. Simple living. Location.
Liked least: Bed in Bedroom, although acceptable
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Aug 2014
Dear Renter,
Thank you for your thorough and complete evaluation of the cottage and for so generously letting me know about your experience while staying in it. Your suggestions are important and I will soon make the suggested improvement in reference to the bed quality.
I am happy you chose to spend your vacation time at the cottage and I enjoyed communicating with you. Thank you again and hope having again at another season.
wieslawa...
New Britain, Connecticut
“excellent place for vacation”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

nice clean property I recommended for people who like to rest close to beach small town nice restaurants good food

22 Aug 2014
Dear Renter,
Thank you for having chosen our home as a place to spend some of your vacation time. Thank you also for your short, precise and pertinent comments. They help me to improve the cottage and specially help to answer and clarify some of the questions future renters may have about our home. I enjoyed communicating with you. Hope having you again next year. Thank you.
crudup27
“Cute but not worth the money.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We arrived during hurrican Arthur on 4th of July. Outside looked emrather shabby. Inside was cute and small bit very dusty and moldy. When weather clear I was upset at what I saw. Dust 2 inches or more thick on Windows, cob webs/dust everywhere. Curtains full of dust & dirty. I got up at 5:30 TO CLEAn PROPERLY. Cleaned grime off stove, went outside cleaned cobb webs out of ouydoor shower. Bed was hard as rock.not leasy bit comfortable. The neighbors were the bset part of the trip. Oh kitchen was nice.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
5 Aug 2014
Property # 566345
Dear Renter -
I am sorry for the problems you found at the cottage and thank you for having taken the time to list them. I appreciate your input. After you left I worked with the person responsible for the cleaning and we did a complete overhaul of the cleaning procedures to make sure the cottage conditions meet the most demanding standards. I am glad you liked the kitchen, the location and the neighbors. I hope you had the chance to enjoy the tennis court, the hammock, the outside fireplace, the view at the dock and the peace and quietude of the area. My best wishes to you and thank you for your comments.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing