“Nice place”
Review of Green Lotus Cafe

Green Lotus Cafe
Ranked #27 of 205 Restaurants in Hyannis
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Really nice vegan place with raw food and gluten free options. Good addition to the Main street. And the place is surprisingly cheap

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband & I love this cafe. The food is fresh, healthy & delicious. Great sandwiches, soups, salads, smoothies & bubble tea. When you visit Hyannis don't miss enjoying the food at Green Lotus Cafe on Main Street, Hyannis. Breakfast & sweets too!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We were thrilled to find a place that had Bubble TeA - we were craving it the night before. We went to the JFK museum next door and this was right there! Fast and fresh ingredients - wish we could have stayed for lunch too!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Live Locally and although I'm not a vegetarian, my son was visiting and he is. I had the portabello cheesesteak which was delicious, although a little messy so many napkins were needed! My son had the veggie reuben which he said was also really good. The place is very bustling and my only objection to it is the size. It's a tiny little place. It seemed very popular, even in the winter so I can imagine it's hard to get a seat in the summer. Would definitely return!

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

I've gone in a handful of times, and have a few favorites: Buffalo tempeh, The Reuben, and The Rawco. My only disappointment was that the "chowders" were very watery and not thick enough to be a chowder. The blueberry muffins and the chocolate chip cookies are good as well.