“Loved Saltwinds B & B!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hyannis
Saltwinds Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 9 Hyannis B&B and Inns
Andalusia, AL
“Loved Saltwinds B & B!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I booked this excellent B & B for our New England vacation July 2014. Ginny & Craig were awesome! Craig gave us wonderful restaurant suggestions (along with coupons) and he also discussed with me my daily routes I ran each morning. I was on a mission to find the Kennedy compound. Craig didn't think I found it so he offered to drive my hubby and I by it on our last day there, come to find out I ran on the property. Oops! Craig took his time to give us some background of other homes in the area on our tour.
The breakfast and service are excellent. The location is very quant and the rooms are cute and very clean. I highly recommend staying here. The friendliness of both Ginny & Craig are worth the stay! If we are ever back in New England we will definitely be back at Saltwinds.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dillards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Royalston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My Mom & I spent our summertime vacation together for 3 years at Saltwinds. We were treated like queens. Our breakfasts were 5 & 6 course freshly cooked meals, fresh fruit, coffee, tea's & juices cooked by the owners Craig & Ginny, always fresh, always delicious. Craig drove us to the Ferry & picked us up when we returned from Martha's Vineyard, my Mom had never been. He would drop us off uptown, tell to shop, have fun, call when we wanted to return. The cleanliness of each room & cabin that we stayed in was impeccable. My Mom passed 3 years ago on Memorial Day, I received a call from Craig. My husband & I have the occasion to travel and have stayed in some of the "best" hotel chains, what I say to them is, NOT EVEN CLOSE to what Saltwinds offers just in cleanliness, forget about all of the rest of the kindnesses that we enjoyed for the same, reasonable price. Ginny & Craig, I needed to take the time to write this review for many reasons, but most importantly, my Mom would have wanted me to, and to say thank you for everything, and for me, the memories. Everyone should experience what a truly wonderful vacation at the Cape can be.

Room Tip: Every room is a great room, number one cleanliness.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Marie L
conroybaxter, Owner at Saltwinds Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Marie, thank you for your kind words. Craig and often think about you both and how much your Mom loved being here and what a ball of fire she was. I have a picture of the two of you on the side of my fridge and I look at it and smile everyday I am cooking. Hopefully we will see you again one day, I know how difficult it is going back somewhere without your loved one, I often feel the same since both my parents have passed. Always in our hearts. Love you Ginny & Craig
Long Island, NY
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We just returned from a 5 night stay with our new friends Ginny and Craig. Oh sorry they are the owners of Saltwinds. Everything is wonderful from breakfast to after dinner drinks. The room we stayed in was beautiful (room 7) and the bed very comfortable. Both Ginny & Craig go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need. Even on a night when I was not very hungry for dinner Ginny went into her own home and made me a plate of cheeses and crackers, (Gluten Free). We will definitely return to see this warm, inviting, friendly and thoughtful couple again. Thank you!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cindik910
Thank you so very much, it was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you both. We are happy you enjoyed your trip and got in some relaxation time. Hopefully we will see you both again in the future. Thanks for making our job that much easier.
Geneva, New York
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My family of four just returned from a 10 day stay at Salt Winds B&B, which was recommended to us by a friend. We instantly felt right at home. Our one bedroom apartment was very clean, and came with everything we needed to be comfortable for the vacation. The breakfast was not only delicious, but it gave us a chance to talk with other guests and to talk to Craig and Ginny about our plans for the day. Since this was our first visit to Cape Cod, we were so thankful to have their helpful advice about where to go and what to do. We decided to take a day trip to Nantucket, and Craig was aware of a discounted ferry rate AND he drove us to and from the ferry, which meant we didn't have to deal with finding a pricey parking spot. Also, my two boys (ages 6 and 8) loved the B&B and Craig and Ginny (and their adorable dogs, Bo and Brady). They had lots of fun playing in the pool, and there were chairs, towels, and sand toys for us to bring along to the beach. Finally, Salt Winds is in a GREAT location!!! We were easily able to walk to the very nice Main Street in Hyannis, and Keyes Beach - right down the road. It won't be long before we are back for a visit!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Janet V
Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We had a great time in and had a good night sleep in this B&B. Craig was friendly and helped us a lot. At times he drove us to the main street or to the bus stop. Nice,friendly atmosphere. I would recommend this for sure and if I go next time to Hyannis i would for sure stay here.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Satish Kumar D
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Look no further this place is terrific! Great service and location. We wanted a little break from Boston and found it at Salt Winds. Ginny and Craig are super friendly and made staying here a joy!
We will definitely be back!

Renee and Matt

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sblondie
Boston, ma
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My boyfriend and I just spent the weekend at this wonderful B and B. Ginny and Craig are as nice as can be and are extremely accommodating. We took the cape flyer in and craig personally came and picked/dropped us off. They had wonderful recommendations on restaurants and even gave us a little tour of downtown. In addition, their location is great you can walk everywhere! The rooms are very spacious and even included a living room. I considered it a steal for the price. Everything was very clean and the bed was extremely comfy. I will definitely be back and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Brblaney
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Anchor In Hotel
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn
Cape Cod Ocean Manor
Cape Cod Ocean Manor
#1 of 9 in Hyannis

Been to Saltwinds Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!