We would stay here again. It is 0.9 miles from the airport, and one block north of the main street in town with restaurants, pubs, family entertainment, and only 4 blocks to the main harbor area. Within walking distance of the area, if you need to keep costs down, and cab fare is $4.90. The best rate we could get was $124 for the room for 4 adults. Still a good deal. Clean. The day pool closes at 6pm, the inside one at 9pm. I wished those stayed open longer. There is a hot tub for resting tired feet. Rooms are average. Hyannis is a great base for exploring other areas. We have a small plane, and this hotel will be our new base for flying around from here, to Provincetown, to Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard, all of which have small airports.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyannis Travel Inn is an 83-room, AAA rated 2 diamond motel. It is ideally situated in the heart of Hyannis, the "Hub of Cape Cod". Main St shops and restaurants are only one street over. Hyannis harbor is only 3/10ths of a mile away where you can take the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard or go deep sea fishing. Kalmus Beach is 1.1 miles away. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast each morning by the indoor pool. We also have an outdoor pool and whirlpool. There are mini refrigerators in every room. Free local calls. Free parking. Free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hyannis Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Travel Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Travel Motel
- Hyannis Travel Inn Cape Cod