Stayed here last June for a long weekend with some old college friends and had a blast. The manager Cliff was extremely nice and told us the best bars to go to on each night. The hotel is right down the street from all downtown and all the bars and restaurants. We went to Craigville Beach one day which is 10 min away and went to Mayflower beach the second day which is a bit further of a drive but no big deal. The last night we took a cab to the Improper Bostonian which isn't bad at all if you're in a group. A must stay during the summer and we plan on going back multiple times next summer. Hotel is very clean and with a indoor and outdoor beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyannis Travel Inn is an 83-room, AAA rated 2 diamond motel. It is ideally situated in the heart of Hyannis, the "Hub of Cape Cod". Main St shops and restaurants are only one street over. Hyannis harbor is only 3/10ths of a mile away where you can take the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard or go deep sea fishing. Kalmus Beach is 1.1 miles away. We offer a complimentary continental breakfast each morning by the indoor pool. We also have an outdoor pool and whirlpool. There are mini refrigerators in every room. Free local calls. Free parking. Free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyannis Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyannis Travel Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Travel Motel
- Hyannis Travel Inn Cape Cod