Nice location, clean and comfortable hotel. We had a reservation for a regular room but when we checked in because we were Priority Club members and a suite was available we were upgraded. It was a very pleasant surprise! Our suite included a loft with a sofa, second tv, balcony/deck, Jacuzzi tub, mini frig and 2nd bathroom. The downstairs bathroom had a soaker tub as well. We decided to stay an extra night and were able to keep the suite at the same rate. We spent the days exploring Cape Cod, fell in love with Provincetown which is about an hour from Hyannis but worth the drive. There is no breakfast included so we had breakfast at the Friendly's across the street which was ok. The next morning we went down the road (5 minute drive) to main street and found a quaint little restaurant for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod