Having stayed here for nearly two months because of training with my new job, I can say this is the best the Cape and Hyannis has to offer. The rooms are comfortable, the cleaning staff is courteous, the van rides are always appreciated and on time, and most importantly, the front desk staff is always professional.
Jessica, the manager, is great at her job. She relates well with the staff, runs a good daily operation, and always has a smile on her face as she greets customers. Stephanie, Steve, AJ, and Jackie make the "Madhatter" the place to be on a weekend night. The food and drinks are top quality. Additionally, the breakfast options help provide an excellent start to the day. Jess provided great service during my two morning visits.
Nick, Tara, Nevi, Luke and Lori provide outstanding customer service at the desk. They are always willing to help with a request or provide advice on where to eat or explore. You can tell they know the area well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod