Needed to get out of the house for a weekend..Chose Holiday Inn and best decision made...picked the loft suite and it was much better then we thought it would be...Nice upper level deck to sit out on ( although it is winter it was a balmy 50 out ). pool was nice , although it was crowded with kids from hockey tournament our kids had a great time, hot tub was a wee bit too hot for wife but loved it myself...One thing we found kinda strange was the curtains do not close all the way...( this is the loft suite ) even though we were on the second floor some people might be quite uncomfortable with this , but we solved that by using a folder binder clip we happened to have on hand...And if you have a drink at the bar...Steve the bartender was quite pleasant and engaging to talk with...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod