I've been staying at this hotel for years during my business trips to the Cape. It isn't your typical cookie cutter style hotel, in that it has some unique architectural details.
The staff is always friendly and accommodating. Very professional!
The rooms are very comfortable and clean. There are several different types of rooms: a "standard" with 2 beds, a King room, and, my favorite, a King room with an upstairs loft that has it's own sofa/bed, TV, & bathroom. From the loft there is a nice outdoor deck that is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or reading a book. If you find yourself staying there during cooler weather, they also have a few rooms with fireplaces.
The restaurant is a typical hotel restaurant, but they do have an above average buffet during peak seasons. The Mad Hatter bar is a good place to unwind at the end of the day.
There are plenty of dining options within walking distance as well.
My grandson says that this is the best hotel that he has ever stayed in in his whole life! (12 years).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Located on Cape Cod Hyannis, MA, home of the JFK Memorial. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel, is conveniently located to US-6 and Route 132. The hotel is 5 minutes from Barnstable Regional Airport (HYA). This beautiful property is located between Cape Cod Bay and Nantucket Sound. We are surrounded by breathtaking views, historic charm and fine dining. Only minutes from Hyannis which boasts the area's largest concentration of businesses, shops, restaurants, and entertainment spots. In the main street and waterfront district you'll find Hyannis Harbor, the Village Green, the JFK Hyannis Museum, the JFK Memorial Park, and much more. This contemporary, stylish hotel offers 196 spacious guest rooms where you may select from a king, or two double beds. Special in-room amenities include complimentary wireless high-speed Internet, 27-inch television, movie channels, in room games and in room safe. Bi-level, Jacuzzi suites are also available. The Holiday Inn Cape Cod Hyannis Hotel features full meeting facilities, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, business services, lounge and restaurant. Hyannis hosts a variety of attractions including; Craigville Beach, Kalmus Beach, Orrin Keyes Beach, Veterans Beach, JFK Memorial, John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, golf courses, Cape Cod Central Railroad, and Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Hyannis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Hotel Hyannis
- Hyannis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hyannis Cape Cod