“VERY INTERESTING”

Cape Cod Beer
Ranked #1 of 38 things to do in Hyannis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Cape Cod Beer is Cape Cod's original craft beer located at 1336 Phinney's Lane in Hyannis with beer on tap in over 400 locations and in 125 package stores from Plymouth to Provincetown. Founded in 2004, Cape Cod Beer produces four year round offerings: Our Flagship Cape Cod Red, our light and refreshing Beach Blonde Ale, our dark and malty Porter and our bold & hoppy Cape Cod IPA, plus seasonal favorites such as Cape Cod Summer, Harvest Ale, Big Sea Saison, float Your Boatmeal Stout, Old Man Winter and Stargazer Stout, to name a few. We have a retail center that is open year round, where you can taste our beers and shop for a variety of logo goods and a wide selection of products Made on Cape Cod. We have daily tours Monday through Saturday at 11:00 am or you can taste all the beers we have available during our retail hours. We hope you come visit soon!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
South Florida, Florida
148 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 442 helpful votes
“VERY INTERESTING”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

(I visited here October of 2013, and forgot to write a review till now)

First, I am a non-drinker. Don't like beer, don't drink it. But, my friend (the boozer) wanted to tour the factory, so we went.

I have to say, it was VERY interesting. I really enjoyed it. This is a small brewery and run by nice people. The guy giving the tour was great explaining everything; he actually made me interested in beer-making.

My friend enjoyed it too - especially the free samples of 5 different types of beer (not surprisingly, she loved them all). She bought some jugs of beer they sell in the shop.

One thing I liked too, was the shop. Besides their beer, they sell all kinds of cool stuff made by local folks. I like that. Keepin' it all in Cape Cod. If you buy this one big glass jug of beer, then bring back the jug - you get it refilled for less money. I like that recycle idea.

Visit here. It's free. It's fun. What's not to like?!

p.s. While they do give you samples of 5 beers, they are little samples - like in a small Dixie cup. It's not like they are serving you up a pint of beer! :)

Visited October 2013

Oldbury, United Kingdom
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Free beer, what's not to like!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We came here after bad weather ruined our plans to explore the Cape Cod coast. The brewery itself is small but the staff are very knowledgeable and we got to sample a range of their different beers that had been freshly brewed. Certainly worth a visit if you're looking to kill some time.

Visited May 2013
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice to learn how a great series of beers are made and then sample.”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Cape Cod Beer brews delicious craft beers with seasonal treats in addition to standard offerings of Blond and Red. The brewery is close to the airport and the mall.

Visited March 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Charming local tour”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

If you have an extra 30 minutes tour of the brewery is interesting and fun. You get to taste 10 beers. I did not like many of them but I did learn a lot about beer.

Visited September 2013
Clearfield, Pennsylvania
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“If you like beer...go”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

My husband loves craft beers, so Cape Cod Beer was a must on our vacation. The staff was great and very proud of their beer and it showed when they were giving the tour and discussing the various beers we tasted. We tasted five beers that day and each were great. My husband liked the Cape Cod Porter the best. And what would be a brewery without a fun gift shop! It was nice because it showcased a lot of items made by locals on the Cape.

We had stopped at the Cape Cod Chip Factory right before. Their chips go perfectly with their beer. Enjoy.

Visited November 2013