“Fun!”

Oceans
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Newest hot-spot in Hyannis! Casual dining experience, prepared by Hyannis's premier chefs using only the freshest ingredients. All of your seafood favorites, as well as some steak and chicken for the non-seafood lovers, can be enjoyed daily. Our large outdoor upper deck, as well as lower patio seating, open seasonally, makes "the Tuna" the supreme destination for enjoying lunch or dinner with beautiful views of Hyannis Harbor. Our large bar provides views of the harborfront area. If you prefer to catch a game or shark week, we have 6 TVs at the bar and 2 large flat screen TVs in the dining area, one of the largest in Hyannis. Nightly entertainment turns our restaurant into a lively spot to enjoy new friends and signature cocktails. We are pleased to provide a family friendly spot for lunch or dinner as well as a late night hangout for locals as well as visitors!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had such fun and delicious food that we went back in less than a week. You too will want to return to try more menu items and enjoy being down by the docks. Reneé makes perfect martinis too.

• Visited July 2014

Lawrence, Massachusetts
“Low quality of food”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

For a restaurant being next to the boat docks, this has to be one of the worst restaurants I have been to. We came upon the restaurant to ask how long the wait for be for a larger party (6) and the staff was nice enough to seat us right away by offering to put 2 tables together (no big deal). After being seated, it took quiet a while for our waiter to introduce herself and get us our drinks. After serving our drinks she went missing long enough for us to order our appetizer and entrees at the same time, and this is when it went downhill. The appetizers took a good 30 minutes to come out, and all we ordered were the fried calamari, mussel Dijon, and *6* steamers WHICH was really ONLY 3 but they counted each side of the shell, and tried to make it fancy with a little piece of bacon on top. WHAT A RIP FOR $12. There was also 2 orders of Fruti de mare which was low quality and FROZEN seafood. My other main course was a seafood platter (which I thought anyone could ever go wrong with getting, boy was I wrong). This plate presented itself as a large dish, but the looks can be deceiving. I went to dig into the fries at first and they were very salted (overly salted, if you ask me) but soon came to realize why. Haddock was so bland and plain I could not fathom it. I kept thinking to myself, "How can this be this bad when they are located footsteps away from the docks?" Well, I am a person takes first time experiences very personal. I would like to add that I will NEVER return to this restaurant. What really got me to enter was the sign of "New Ownership" - Any questions or comments please let me know. This would have been 1 star rating if not for the fast seating. Also I would like to add that they were not busy at the time, I counted about 3 tables being occupied, so the long wait really made me want to walk away from it. Which I should have gone with my gut feeling. Enjoy my reviews ( "The Black Cat" had some good reviews which I should try next time around)

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Ekson
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Excellent food, great location”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This restaurant is at the end of a row of quality establishments across from the Ocean Street docks and island ferries.
Almost overlooked it but so glad we didn't. There were 3 of us, my son and wife both had fish and chips which they said was some of the best they've had... So much they took some home and it was still good the next day. I had veal parmagian, melt in your mouth tender with real Italian sauce.
I would highly recommend this restaurant, and dining on the patio afforded great people watching.

Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
“hidden gen”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

just reopened last wednesday under new management. best italian food ever.and generous portions try the chicken and veal parm. the deco is nautictial. right across from the highline ferry in hyannis harbor. large covered deck overlooking the harbor. inside has a table seating area and the other has a beautiful bar area. friendly staff and efficient staff. will definitely go again

Cape Cod, MA
“New Owners! Fabulous Food, Great Customer Service”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We strolled in, not knowing that this was the opening day for the new owners - the building had been revamped, painted, cleaned, new artwork... very pleasing to the eye. Our original intent was to just have a cocktail but we eventually opted to try the stuffed mushroom appetizer. Wow! It was obvious that the food had been freshly prepared, spinach, prosciutto, cheese, these were wonderful but the sauce! Has to be the best marinara sauce I've ever tasted! We were convinced that we needed to try an entree, so Broiled Scallops were ordered. They were also very well prepared. Cracker crumb topping, just the right amount of seasoning. Served with potato wedges and julienne sliced assortment of perfectly cooked veggies. We sat at the bar and were greeted warmly and felt appreciated. We will definitely recommend to our friends and family. We will be back!