“LOVE this place”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 200 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We"re creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We're casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We're all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My family loves eating at Joes. The bread and dipping sauce, the drinks, the food and the yummy desserts. We try to have a meal here as much as possible. The place is cleans and staff is always friendly. My favorite is the chicks. Piccata and the creams brûlée cheesecake.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Service friendly but not very efficient, food at best just OK. Price hi for quantity and quality. They try to fill you up on bread, drinks very weak. Beer is blah,
Much better places in Hyannis for the price

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Service was slow, food was not very good. Disappointing experience and on the expensive side. Also beer selection us unexciting.

1  Thank Wbradley14
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

A surprisingly large menu, but unfortunately the food did not live up to our expectations. Our server was friendly and overall the atmosphere was inviting. If you can manage your expectations this is a nice alternative to a slice of pizza or hot pretzel.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have been a fan of this chain for a few yrs now. I have a gluten intolerance, and one of the big reasons I was turned onto Joes is due to their HUGE gluten free menu!! Not to mention I still can enjoy a yummo GF roll with the addictive oil cheese mix. I especially love this joes because the service and quality of food is always consistent. It actually feels like a cozy living room. Everyone is also very nice here, probably why I keep coming back! Kudos to the chef For always making my gluten free scallops to perfection and mgmt for running a tight ship. Thanks and keep on keeping on!