“food cold, mushed together...”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #132 of 199 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food cold, mushed together...”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

food cold, just thrown together. got the spicy ranch bacon chix sandwich, and the spicy chix sandwich today. 11/30/2012... weds. did the double cheese burger , same deal... cold, bread smooshed. im been there around 11 am.. both times...

Visited November 2012

Staten Island, New York
“Tried their "New" Breakfast”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

The eggs are from a container and likely microwaved. Potatoes were the best part of the breakfast. The biscuit, while it had a great texture and consistency, had NO taste. I was asked if I wanted butter with my biscuit and I said yes. I was disappointed to find out that what I received was something they call a buttery spread which is NOT BUTTER!!! Sorry, but last time for breakfast at Wendy's.

Visited April 2012
Ct
“My choice for a quick, good, inexpensive meal in Hyannis.”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

We are frequently passing through Hyannis between two other places, usually on a tight schedule. This particular Wendy's has always given us excellent service, good food very inexpensively and very quickly. The staff members have always been friendly, even when they are very busy. It is certainly one of the better Wendy's I have visited. I especially like the potato with chili and broccoli. I imagine that one could leave off the cheese sauce without regret, although it is fine. I liked the chicken wrap. My husband likes the fish sandwich. Wendy's salads are all excellent. This Wendy's is very conveniently located, on the rotary near the airport and on the way to the ferries. You can of course get drive in take out as well.

• Visited March 2012
West Harwich, Massachusetts
“Excellent choices!!”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The foods are great, and it's because I don't have to have a whole meal if I don't want to. I dislike the fact that the lines get so big.

Visited January 2012