“what a waste of money”

Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Hyannis, Massachusetts
“what a waste of money”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I my name is neal oconner,I as very excited to get a sitter for night,me and my sons mom decided to stay at cuddlw and bubbles.What a waste of money and time spent alone..the rooms water was brown and the tub was dusty and dirty.I dont know when the last time it was cleaned before we came.the bed was the worse.after getting up 20 times during the because it felt like we were only on a box spring we left at 6am..it is some were i will never go in

3 Thank Lily C
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Neal Oconner
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I regret that you had a problem with your stay. I will address the problems with the staff to make things better. We are here to please our guests and would have bent over backwards to make sure your stay was a great one. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Temple Hills, Maryland
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Because of the rating, I was expecting the worst. The hotel staff went out of their way to ensure that we had a great stay. Our room was clean and comfy. Great breakfast buffet every morning. Excellent location too. We could easily walk to shops, restaurants and museums. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
HI JMBr2014, Temple Hills, Maryland:
Thanks for taken the time to let us know about your stay at International Inn & Suites in Hyannis, MA. It is guest like you that make this job great and I will let the staff know you love the Inn.
Thanks, H. Daniels, GM
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a long weekend and had a great time! Couldnt ask for a better location. The rooms are great and big! We stayed in the Princess Suite and the room was very clean and contemporary. Would highly recomend this hotel to anyone taking a trip to the cape. Contact- akostiew882gmail.com.

• Stayed June 2014
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Hi Ashley_Court:

I just want to thank you for given us a great comment on your stay. I will let the staff know how great your stay was. Please come and stay with us again. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM
Brockton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 22 June 2014

to begin with we have been going to the international inn since 1994 . we first came on our honeymoon. we loved it so much we have been back every yr since.... some times twice a yr. the hotel is beautiful ,clean and very comfy...it's location is one of the best parts. you park your car and you walk the whole time you are there . there is so much to do so many great shops ,boutiques, art gallery's, JFK museum , joke shop, fudge shop ( my favorite ) have been buying his fudge for 20 yrs soft as a grape , ( great sweats) shops like plush and plunder a store with gorgeous vintage items ,. a merry go round an arcade. candy shops with any kind of candy you can imagine. and the food omg where do i begin .... so many different types or food you will want to try them all, but you don't even need to leave the hotel , there food is great ! and the best part this is all 10 to fifteen min walking distance . beach 15 min away beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! and i didn't mention the best part the people who work for the hotel are hands down the best people you will ever meet ( we met a lady name Bonnie on this trip, and we thought she must own the place... she was so efficient and so nice.... in all the yrs i have been going there i don't remember a nicer person there then Bonnie. come to find out she was fairly new . you would never now it . she was wonderful!!!! she really new her stuff . so is so friendly and helpful ... she better be there when we go again next time lol, also they have a bar in the dining room and a out door pool and did i mention the best part of all the jaquzzi's ... well i guess what i am saying is i love it and i know you will too.

Room Tip: any room is great we have tried them all ... all depends on you budget . even the less expensive roo...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear theresapierceshaw of Brockton, MA,

Thank you for your review and the positive comments you provided. I will share the review with the team and give them a special thanks as they are doing a wonderful job! We believe in, above all, providing superior service, and should you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Flew in for 5 days to look for a place to live in the area from Northern CA. I was going to spend each day out and about learning the area so I wanted a reasonably priced hotel that was clean and quiet. International Inn and Suites was the perfect place. The room had a big shower with plenty of hot water and excellent water pressure, and even a small refrigerator and cable TV. The entire staff especially Kim from Marketing, was so friendly and provided excellent customer service and knowledge of the area. Make sure you include the hot breakfast as part of your reservation. It was delicious. Yes, I agree the hotel is dated but for the price it met my most important requirement - CLEAN. The hotel is in downtown Hyannis and close to everything. I ended up buying a new home in the area and will be moving soon. I will again use the International Inn and Suites for my home base during the closing. Thank you to all of the staff at International Inn and Suites.

Room Tip: Talk to staff personally to book to ensure you get the room that meets all of your needs. Make sure...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Hi RetiredandPoor,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the time this must take out of your busy day and we are grateful. Thank you so much for staying with us and we are delighted that you took the opportunity to write this review. Please ask for me on your next stay.
Thank you again! H. Daniels, GM
Weymouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Never stay in this horrible motel. Disgusting.The Jacuzzi have lime, floors durty, room smell bad...And I found spider in the bed. Rugs durty, the ceiling in the bathroom was damage from water. Horrible.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Bella20072014
Hi Bella20072014 of Weymouth, MA,

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I regret that you had a problem with your stay. I will address the problems with the staff to make things better. We are here to please our guests and would have bent over backwards to make sure your stay was a great one. I could not found these in our guest problem book, I wish you would have ask for the me the General Manager. If you want to stay again, please call the hotel and ask for the General Manager.
Thanks, H.Daniels, GM

Travellers are raving about these Hyannis hotels

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Reviewed 19 June 2014

my husband and i had agreat time , thanks to Bonnie at the front desk , for helping to make my stay so lovely, LOCATION WAS great , it was also car show weekend, i hope the pool will be open on my next visit , and special thanks to the security , overall great stay

Room Tip: princess suite
Hi Donna P:

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your thoughts and feedback. We can't wait till you come back again. Please see the Manager when you come back and stay with us again, I want to thank you in person.
Thank you again!