“Dirty !!!”

International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod
Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Waste of money !!
This place so dirty disgusted and old , The front desk person ( older lady ) very rude.
The food was horrible !!
Everything about this hotel is so bad.
I never write any review before, This will be my first and the worst !!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Suez G
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest Suez G:

I very much appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointments with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

H. Daniels, GM

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I booked the stay off of expedia. I did the whole "name your own price" ordeal. Well that is when you book a room before you know the name of the hotel. So when i paid and they gave me the name of this hotel. It looked so beautiful and i was very happy with what it gave me!!!! Until i read the reviews... and i wish i never had! So upon arrival i had already been expecting the worst check in was fairly easy. There was a bew kid training which was nice and some other annoyed customers in the lobby waiting on something to solve their problem. Whatever! So i got our room key and proceeded to go to our room. I was so stressed out because of all the bad reviews that it took me a little to go in the room. When i went in, there was someone elses stuff in the room! I thought this was hilarious but my boyfriend who had just drove 6 hours to get here didnt think it was. We went back to the lobby and explined what was going on. The front desk girl was so sweet and cute and apologized gave us a new room and breakfast for the next morning. Well... that room was hot, stinky, torn apart, beds werent made, so my boyfriend got really mad and stormed off to go to the lobby. I dont know what he said because i didnt make it to the lobby before he had spoke. Well they were very sorry for that and upgraded us to a beautiful princess suite and breakfast for both mornings . Dont listen to these bad reviews. As long as youre not super picky everything was fine, no bed bugs no anything! But definitely pay the extra money for the suites. It was worth it and i will definately be back!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Hi Taurie C:

Thank you so much for writing and letting us know that you enjoy your stay with us. I hope you do come again. The staff loves reading comments like this one. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I my name is neal oconner,I as very excited to get a sitter for night,me and my sons mom decided to stay at cuddlw and bubbles.What a waste of money and time spent alone..the rooms water was brown and the tub was dusty and dirty.I dont know when the last time it was cleaned before we came.the bed was the worse.after getting up 20 times during the because it felt like we were only on a box spring we left at 6am..it is some were i will never go in

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lily C
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Neal Oconner
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I regret that you had a problem with your stay. I will address the problems with the staff to make things better. We are here to please our guests and would have bent over backwards to make sure your stay was a great one. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Because of the rating, I was expecting the worst. The hotel staff went out of their way to ensure that we had a great stay. Our room was clean and comfy. Great breakfast buffet every morning. Excellent location too. We could easily walk to shops, restaurants and museums. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

HI JMBr2014, Temple Hills, Maryland:
Thanks for taken the time to let us know about your stay at International Inn & Suites in Hyannis, MA. It is guest like you that make this job great and I will let the staff know you love the Inn.
Thanks, H. Daniels, GM

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a long weekend and had a great time! Couldnt ask for a better location. The rooms are great and big! We stayed in the Princess Suite and the room was very clean and contemporary. Would highly recomend this hotel to anyone taking a trip to the cape. Contact- akostiew882gmail.com.

• Stayed: June 2014
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Hi Ashley_Court:

I just want to thank you for given us a great comment on your stay. I will let the staff know how great your stay was. Please come and stay with us again. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM

Reviewed 22 June 2014

to begin with we have been going to the international inn since 1994 . we first came on our honeymoon. we loved it so much we have been back every yr since.... some times twice a yr. the hotel is beautiful ,clean and very comfy...it's location is one of the best parts. you park your car and you walk the whole time you are there . there is so much to do so many great shops ,boutiques, art gallery's, JFK museum , joke shop, fudge shop ( my favorite ) have been buying his fudge for 20 yrs soft as a grape , ( great sweats) shops like plush and plunder a store with gorgeous vintage items ,. a merry go round an arcade. candy shops with any kind of candy you can imagine. and the food omg where do i begin .... so many different types or food you will want to try them all, but you don't even need to leave the hotel , there food is great ! and the best part this is all 10 to fifteen min walking distance . beach 15 min away beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! and i didn't mention the best part the people who work for the hotel are hands down the best people you will ever meet ( we met a lady name Bonnie on this trip, and we thought she must own the place... she was so efficient and so nice.... in all the yrs i have been going there i don't remember a nicer person there then Bonnie. come to find out she was fairly new . you would never now it . she was wonderful!!!! she really new her stuff . so is so friendly and helpful ... she better be there when we go again next time lol, also they have a bar in the dining room and a out door pool and did i mention the best part of all the jaquzzi's ... well i guess what i am saying is i love it and i know you will too.

Room Tip: any room is great we have tried them all ... all depends on you budget . even the less expensive roo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear theresapierceshaw of Brockton, MA,

Thank you for your review and the positive comments you provided. I will share the review with the team and give them a special thanks as they are doing a wonderful job! We believe in, above all, providing superior service, and should you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Flew in for 5 days to look for a place to live in the area from Northern CA. I was going to spend each day out and about learning the area so I wanted a reasonably priced hotel that was clean and quiet. International Inn and Suites was the perfect place. The room had a big shower with plenty of hot water and excellent water pressure, and even a small refrigerator and cable TV. The entire staff especially Kim from Marketing, was so friendly and provided excellent customer service and knowledge of the area. Make sure you include the hot breakfast as part of your reservation. It was delicious. Yes, I agree the hotel is dated but for the price it met my most important requirement - CLEAN. The hotel is in downtown Hyannis and close to everything. I ended up buying a new home in the area and will be moving soon. I will again use the International Inn and Suites for my home base during the closing. Thank you to all of the staff at International Inn and Suites.

Room Tip: Talk to staff personally to book to ensure you get the room that meets all of your needs. Make sure...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Hi RetiredandPoor,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the time this must take out of your busy day and we are grateful. Thank you so much for staying with us and we are delighted that you took the opportunity to write this review. Please ask for me on your next stay.
Thank you again! H. Daniels, GM