“Convenience and location”

Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Franklin, Massachusetts
“Convenience and location”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had tickets to a show at the Melody tent and were dreading trying to negotiate traffic in and out. Found this hotel on-line and it is a VERY short walk (even in heels) to the venue. I didn't expect much for under $100 on a Saturday peak-season, and it was about what I expected. A bit dated, "tired-looking," but not dirty. Typical stuff for an older place-- cigarette burns on the furniture, etc. But there's an in-room safe, in-room fridge, bar/restaurant on-site and loads of bars/pubs/restaurants all very VERY near. Check in was efficient and the staff was pleasant. If you want "fancy" or "quaint Cape," you've got the wrong place. But is you need a spot with plenty of room and a great in-town location, it's a deal.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank kathys12345
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Hi KATHY:

Thank you for your review and the positive comments you provided. I will share the review with the team and give them a special thanks as they are doing a wonderful job! We believe in, above all, providing superior service, and should you need anything in the future, please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The room was okay. It was what you would expect of a small town inn. Some minor flaws in room (window screen broken). A fly came in through the window. There was also a slight odor in the room, and there was no air conditioning in the hallway. Location was next to main street of town, restaurants nearby. Good for those on a strict budget. I would say that the value was pretty good for the price.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hi Josh L.,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the time this must take out of your busy day and we are grateful. Thank you so much for staying with us and we are delighted that you took the opportunity to let us know about probems with the room. I will see to it that it does get fix. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM
Connecticut
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had 2 rooms. One was clean and ok, one had bugs :( They would not give us rooms next to each other and the front desk was really inept. Check in was NOT easy. The restaurant was scary so we ate next door which was awesome. Our room was not bad. My kids room had bugs, which was unfortunate but we were only staying for one night from 8 pm to 6:30 am so I was ok. I would not recommend for extended stay.

Room Tip: Great location
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Laxmom421 of Connecticut:

Dear Guest:
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. I regret that you had a problem with your stay. I will address the problems with the staff to make things better. We are here to please our guests and would have bent over backwards to make sure your stay was a great one. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Pleasantly surprised at the great location and friendly staff. This was our first 4th of July as newlyweds and we had a great time. There was an issue with my room not being cleaned on time, but that was because it was 4th of July weekend and very busy. Problem was quickly fixed and GM was helpful and listened to our concerns. Bonnie was very nice too. Will stay again next 4th of July and make it our tradition.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi Cindy B:

Thanks for your great comments. Look forward to seeing you again. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Waste of money !!
This place so dirty disgusted and old , The front desk person ( older lady ) very rude.
The food was horrible !!
Everything about this hotel is so bad.
I never write any review before, This will be my first and the worst !!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Suez G
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest Suez G:

I very much appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointments with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced when the actions of the staff did not meet your expectations.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

H. Daniels, GM

Travellers are raving about these Hyannis hotels

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I booked the stay off of expedia. I did the whole "name your own price" ordeal. Well that is when you book a room before you know the name of the hotel. So when i paid and they gave me the name of this hotel. It looked so beautiful and i was very happy with what it gave me!!!! Until i read the reviews... and i wish i never had! So upon arrival i had already been expecting the worst check in was fairly easy. There was a bew kid training which was nice and some other annoyed customers in the lobby waiting on something to solve their problem. Whatever! So i got our room key and proceeded to go to our room. I was so stressed out because of all the bad reviews that it took me a little to go in the room. When i went in, there was someone elses stuff in the room! I thought this was hilarious but my boyfriend who had just drove 6 hours to get here didnt think it was. We went back to the lobby and explined what was going on. The front desk girl was so sweet and cute and apologized gave us a new room and breakfast for the next morning. Well... that room was hot, stinky, torn apart, beds werent made, so my boyfriend got really mad and stormed off to go to the lobby. I dont know what he said because i didnt make it to the lobby before he had spoke. Well they were very sorry for that and upgraded us to a beautiful princess suite and breakfast for both mornings . Dont listen to these bad reviews. As long as youre not super picky everything was fine, no bed bugs no anything! But definitely pay the extra money for the suites. It was worth it and i will definately be back!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Hi Taurie C:

Thank you so much for writing and letting us know that you enjoy your stay with us. I hope you do come again. The staff loves reading comments like this one. Thanks, H. Daniels, GM
Hyannis, Massachusetts
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I my name is neal oconner,I as very excited to get a sitter for night,me and my sons mom decided to stay at cuddlw and bubbles.What a waste of money and time spent alone..the rooms water was brown and the tub was dusty and dirty.I dont know when the last time it was cleaned before we came.the bed was the worse.after getting up 20 times during the because it felt like we were only on a box spring we left at 6am..it is some were i will never go in

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Lily C
international662, General Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Neal Oconner