International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod
US$255
US$224
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$213
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$245
Courtyard
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$210
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$146
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$122
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$112
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$106
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$256
Hotels.com
Simmons Homestead Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$179
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2010

Oh my God. Booked this hotel because it was the only affordable vacant room we could find on Cape Cod. We were visiting friends who live there, and only had one night. On way to room, we were met by another guest who said she'd discovered bed bugs. Condition of our room didn't make that too hard to believe. although we didn't see any (not for lack of hunting for them...) Missing ceiling tiles in hallway revealed moldy pipes. Outside door was held open by a towel placed on the ground because the "security lock" was broken. Fire alarm outside room kept beeping incessantly, and when I called front desk, they were prompt to respond and moved us to another room -- which wasn't any better and necessitated another hunt for bed bugs. Although we found none, we did find blood on the sheets. Pool was green and cloudy. I slept in my clothes -- and that includes my shoes. Although I was afraid to take a shower in this whirlpool tub with mold growing on the ceiling -- I couldn't wait for the three-hour drive back to Connecticut. It actually was the only highlight in an otherwise nightmarish stay. Water pressure was good and water stayed hot throughout. Sink squirted water all over counter due to faulty fittings on faucet. And you couldn't see outside the windows because they'd never - ever - been cleaned. It's been four days now and I have still not recovered from being totally grossed out. Seriously, you will be better off staying in your car.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
internationalinnands, Webmaster at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod for your recent stay in our area.

I hope you had a wonderful visit with your friends.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is greatly appreciated. Upon receipt of your review we made steps to look into the matters of which you spoke, however we were informed that you had not made use of any of the procedures which we have for dealing with
complaints.

• The hotel has a complaint log form in each room. If any guest has any complaint they can fill the log form and tell the front desk. That way the front desk can take immediate action.

• The front desk also has a policy of calling each room within 30 minutes of our guests checking in to make sure that everything is ok with the room and no complaint was made at that time.

• There is also a guest comment card in every room so that our valued guests can leave feedback, positive or negative, to help us make this establishment the very best it can be. There is no such comment card from you.

• The Front Desk staff is required to document any guest complaints upon check out and we have no record of receiving any complaints of this nature We are very committed to doing our best to resolve any problems that are brought to the attention of our management at the time. We would have done everything we could to make your stay a pleasant one had we received a complaint from you. We very much value our guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed 30 August 2010

Granted, it was a Sat. eve of the last weekend of the summer, but this place was awful. After paying $250 for the "Cuddles and Bubbles" pkg., which was supposed to include dinner, a bottle of wine and breakfast the next morning, we only got as far as the dreadful dinner ( had one bite of my crab cake app. before putting my fork down) before I said to my husband, "I say we cut out losses and head home." The princess jr. room was by far the worst hotel room I have ever seen. Half the room was a triangular shaped jacuzzi, the other half was a smallish looking queen size bed with two anemic looking pillows that didn't even have covers on them. I found some cereal under the heating element in the bathroom - and when I went to pick them up (with tissue, of course!) I also got a fair amt. of hair and dust. We never even unpacked, which was fortunate, considering our "escape" after dinner. Never got the paid for and promised bottle of wine either. We had stayed at a lovely new boutique hotel in Boston on July 4th for approx. the same amt. of money. My poor husband, who had made the res. online, planning for a romantic night away after a business appt., was very disappointed. But there was no way either of us wanted to sleep in that bed in that room. I wish he had thought to check a ratings site, such as this one, before paying the 100% deposit (that alone should have been a red flag!). I have never written a bad review before, but believe me, it was the first thing I wanted to do after this "experience." DON"T GO!!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, it is very much appreciated. Upon the receipt of your review, we submitted it to the proper channels, however we were informed that you had not made use of any of the procedures which we have for dealing with complaints.

Reviewed 27 August 2010

the rooms were dirty. curtains back with mold. water stains on ceiling. shower would not work,roaches in bathroom. we traveled with a group and some of their rooms were bad. one ladies room had vomit on the floor and one ladies room had not be made. we were all disappointed with this hotel and would not tay again.

• Stayed: July 2010

Dear Guest,

I hope that the next time you are in our area, you will change your mind and once again stay at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed 27 August 2010

For an affordable, conveniently located hotel, the International Inn sure makes a terrific condemnable cesspool! Yes, the dingy rooms, inexplicably sticky floors, mold covered bathrooms and constantly slamming doors may seem like terrible, offputting qualities, but they really just give this old hotel character. Don't believe me? Just ask management!

But it's the little touches that make the International Inn so special, and I don't just mean the stained comforters and complimentary VCRs (don't forget to bring your VHS tapes on vacation!). "Suites" lucky enough to have functional air conditioning units might also come with premium add-ons, like discarded condom wrappers or toilet paper rolls mysteriously covered in what may or may not be blood. Have any requests? Feel free to inform the friendly maintenance staff, assuming they're not possibly drinking on the job and leering at your wife or girlfriend at the time.

As a special treat for the hotel's most valued customers, call the glamorous International Inn ahead of time to reserve trash (bottle caps, etc.) from your room's previous occupants that can somehow make its way between your bedsheets. Do they change or even wash them between guests? Who knows! That's half the fun!

And you'll hardly have time to question why the pool is off-color and always empty while you're partaking in the fantastic breakfast buffet. Who wants toast?!

When bringing any concerns up to management, don't expect them to show any semblance of surprise. They are professionals, after all.

Enjoy your stay in beautiful Hyannis!

2  Thank SarcasticTraveler

Dear Guest,

• The Front Desk staff is required to document any guest complaints upon check out and we have no record of receiving any complaints of this nature.

Reviewed 25 August 2010

I'm very sorry to say the place has gone way down! I stayed there some years ago and it was fabulous everything was great. I was very disappointed with how shabby they let the place get. The decor in the Plaza Suite was awful my shower door fell off the hinges the sofa was dirty and as I sat down my behind hit the floor from the lack of springs. The bed was hard and the pillows was flat as a pancake. However the girl at the front desk was very nice and change the room which wasn't much better and we didn't get the bottle of champagne in the new room which came with the package along with complimentary dinner and breakfast buffet. We walk into the empty restaurant waited at least 5 minutes for someone to come greet and seat us. There was no waitress or bartender on duty at the time between the hostess who clear stated she wasn't familiar with the menu and restaurant manager who tried his best we managed to order our meals and cocktails.
After about 15 minutes the waitress arrived and shortly after the bartender arrived as well. I must rate dinner 2 stars my steak was like rubber and my partner's fish and chip was frozen fish which they forgot to put on the plate along with the other items. Breakfast buffet was sad and was told that the all the food wasn't out because the cook didn't show up. The food that they did have out was okay.
The location was nice lots of shop and stuff to look at if you want to take a stroll and maybe half mile from the beaches. Which was the high light of our get away and the bartender who turned out to be a blast. Big ups to the man Billy! We are sad to say we will NOT be returning to the International Inn.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for telling us how helpful some of the staff members tried to be to you, that is always nice to hear.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again decide to stay at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod. I think you will be greatly pleased.