“If only everyone cared like this !”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Ashland, New Hampshire
“If only everyone cared like this !”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Terri and Al are the nicest people you could imagine!! The hotel is very clean and well maintained. The breakfast is very generous with many options. There were even some fresh Dunkin Donuts available !! The location is across the street from the ferries to Nantucket. Terri was so helpful and concerned about our trip... she even drove us to the ferry dock !!! It was so nice to meet such good people and to enjoy such a great value. I will return to this hotel if my travels should take me to Hyannis again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Kathy528

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
Reviewed 1 June 2012 via mobile

We had spent several afternoon hours on the Cape but were sure hotel prices would be over our budget that we didn't even consider staying the night...until we ran into a local gent who told us about the Seacoast Inn. He even bought us a copy of that day's edition of the Boston Globe that featured the hotel's most recent Trip Advisor award. With those kinds if recommendation, we had to stay!

I called the hotel and got reservations for $85 including breakfast for a spacious king room. Al, the owner, took my reservation but never took my name or credit card number. He said to just tell him when we arrive that I was the lady from Ohio and he'us show us to a room. And that's exactly what happened!

All the kudos expressed by others are some of the same I could repeat. These people are authentic. The stories are real.

The property has unique touches that make this place shine. My favorite is the electrical outlets and light switches built in to the headboard that was hand-built by the owner himself. Why doesn't everybody think of this? Put an outlet right behind me so I can plug in my cell phone, laptop, medical equipment or anything else I might use. And then put the light switches right beside the outlet. Oh yeah...put a shallow ledge on top (4' above floor height) so I can rest my cell phone. How convenient!

Will we be back? You betcha! After whale watching off Provincetown on an Al and Terri recommendation, we decided late in the afternoon to go back the very next night. We were so glad we were ahead of the busy season so a room was available. This time, we got a room with a brand new mattress.

It just keeps getting better.....

• Stayed May 2012
8 Thank Basktpl
North Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My wife and I recently stayed here while taking a short trip to the Cape. I have to say this place was excellent. The owners are very knowledgable of the area and happy to suggest places to eat, visit, etc. The staff were all helpful and always full of smiles. They offer free internet and even let us borrow their laptop for the night when we forgot ours at home. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable and the location is great (only a few minute walk to main street and a short drive to tons of other local attractions). The room rates were very reasonable and had a small fridge, a microwave, coffee pot, alarm clock, desk, and chairs to relax on. The bathroom was also spacious and modern. In the morning they offer a breakfast of dunkin donuts, coffee, juice, toast, and assorted cereals and muffins, which is perfect if you are checking out early or just want to get going in the morning and save some cash for other things. What else can I say? The staff were top notch and the place itself was excellent and in a great location...what more could you want? I would reccomend staying here to anyone looking to visit the Cape. We will definately being staying here again.

Room Tip: The king bed was super comfortable. We stayed in room 1 and it was absolutely quiet all night.
3 Thank JRH7677
Southern France
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We were attracted to the SeaCoast Inn by all the positive comments online - and we were not disappointed! The Inn is clean, calm, comfortable and ideally located for exploring Cape Cod. And of course the comments about Terri and Al were true as well! They were so friendly and helpful - and full of excellent suggestions for how we could make the most of our stay on the Cape.
Departing from our usual practice, we decided not to rent a car for our holiday in Boston and the Cape, and relied on public transport. We found both the bus service from Boston and the local bus services to be excellent (and good fun!), and the local service was also inexpensive. The SeaCoast Inn is only a few minutes walk from the Hyannis bus station. In fact we DID rent a car (with the help of Terri and Al) for a couple of days and again with their recommendations we were able to explore places that we would not have reached by bus.
All in all an excellent experience! Thanks Terri and Al!

2 Thank Brits_abroad2
New England
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My wife and I stayed at the SeaCoast Inn this past Memorial Day weekend, based on the amazing reviews on this site. I have never seen a hotel have such positive reviews. You typically see a few good ones, a great one, and a few bad ones. Now that my stay is complete I have to say all the reviews are 100% accurate. I wanted to add another review to make sure Terri and Al remain the #1 rated hotel in Hyannis, because they truly deserve the honor.

I have seen many hotel/business owners on the Cape put in a half hearted effort and wonder why they fail. I suggest they spend a night at the SeaCoast Inn and see what a fantastic job Terri and Al are doing.

9 Thank Free_State_Traveler
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed 24 May 2012 via mobile

Travelling across the Cape we have stayed in mainly B & Bs so this was the first motel & it was half the price of the other places. However we were upgraded on arrival, Terri went out of her way to be helpful, even offering to drive is to the airport, & we have booked to stay again on our return trip. Recommended to us by friends, I thoroughly recommend this motel.

Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank griffmarsh
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We recently returned from another wonderful stay @ The SeaCoast Inn. Terri and Al are great: pleasant, knowledgeable and very accommodating. The price is reasonable, the rooms are CLEAN, spacious and well-appointed (Love the high-top breakfast table and 2 rolling club chairs w/ottomans in our room!) and the location is excellent. We will stay again for sure!

4 Thank 12866BornandBred
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Anchor In Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis
Blue Water on the Ocean
Blue Water on the Ocean
#5 of 21 in South Yarmouth

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!