“Excellent location”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Stayed here on the suggestion of tripadvisor and it was exactly as described. Terry at the front desk made our trip with her suggestions. She planned our entire day and we drove around the entire cape and she arranged our ferry tickets to Martha's Vineyard. It is close to main street and a good location from Boston.

3  Thank June C
Write a ReviewReviews (1,278)

Reviewed 26 June 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights in mid June and had a lovely stay. Terri & Al are very friendly and certainly go out of their way to make every guest feel welcome. They were able to give us advice on where to visit and how to get there and also to book tickets for whale watching!
As it was our anniversary we were upgraded to a larger room and a some chocolate cranberries were left in our room when we checked in (nice touch)!
The Seacoast is very reasonable and is in a perfect location! The complementary breakfast in the mornings is fine and is all you need till lunch time! Would definatley recommend it!

1  Thank travelbee6
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Perfect location, perfect hosts! Terri & Al go beyond the call of duty to make everything as perfect as possible for their guests. We cannot praise them highly enough for making our week in Cape Cod such an enjoyable and memorable time. Terri & Al's attention to detail, their local knowledge and most of all their warmth make SeaCoast Inn a very special place.
HINT: Rather than booking directly with tour operators, have Terris & Al do it for you as they may be able to get you discounted rates!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank ChrisnDave
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I thought there was no possible way this place was as nice and friendly as the reviews indicated, but because of the unbeatable price and location, we decided to give the SeaCoast a whirl. SO glad we did! We stayed for two nights and were blown away by the hospitality. The Inn couldn't be more conveniently located in Hyannis. Walkable to Main Street, restaurants and of course, the ferry. We got deeply discounted ferry tickets on top of the already cutthroat AAA nightly rate. Breakfast was carb-loaded and exactly what you need to start a day of touring. I don't know where in the Northeast there's a deal like this anymore and I highly recommend the SeaCoast for a short getaway, a stopover on a longer trip or your long term destination!

5  Thank angie1135
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Excellent and friendly owner and great service!! I would love to stay there again

1  Thank Deep P
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My husband and I decided to stay at the Seacoast Inn with our 5 year old son based on the excellent reviews on Tripadvisor. We loved it! The service is excellent and the hosts, Terry and Al are attentive to detail, helpful and extremely nice. The location of the Inn is perfect. Parking is free and this is a big deal because there is nowhere else to park close by. Almost every other place around the area charges for parking (about $14 per day). Main street is one block away. There is a small park right behind the inn. There is a gas station with lots of munchies and various food items just a block away. Lots of restaurants in the area. Very close to the harbor. About a 2 minute drive to the nearest beach or a 10/15 minute walk. Very quiet hotel rooms. Our room had a view of the park in the back of the hotel. It was beautiful. The rooms are not huge but they have everything you need. There is a fridge, stove, a small table, flat screen TV, fast Wi-Fi that actually works. We were on the first floor, but there is a second floor. The rooms on that side of the hotel, at least on the first floor seem to have a better view out the back than the rooms immediately next to the office on the first floor. I would guess that the rooms on the second floor all have lots of light. Breakfast was free and it had basic pastries, bagels and Dunkin Donuts. Fresh coffee always. Never crowded. Owners are always around and always willing to help you plan your day, dinner, or anything else you might need. They had great suggestions. We were not able to book all our Hyannis stay with them because they originally did not have rooms available so we had to leave to go stay somewhere else in Hyannis. Terry and Al offered to keep our room for us for one night if we could cancel our other reservation, but we couldn't, so then they told us to come back for breakfast every day. When we left, they gave us a huge box of taffy and a box of chocolate covered cranberries. We all wanted to stay longer. It really was one of the best places we've stayed at. No hassles, no problems, just a nice homey inn to stay and not break the bank.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the park from the back window in the room have more light. Seems like all second floor...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank arblue
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Because I found Seacoast Inn so fantastic in 2009, I contacted Terri and Al by email and right from their prompt and friendly reply, I knew I would be looked after. I caught the Peter Pan bus from New York to Hyannis. I did ring them 15 minutes before arriving in Hyannis and I was delighted to see Terri waiting for me as promised. Back at the Inn I was welcomed back by Al and shown to my room with a very welcome cup of tea. I can only thank them very, very much for their wonderful hospitality and understanding of my reduced mobility, nothing was too much trouble for them. They made my last days in the US so wonderful. I was able to visit Nantucket again, eat at Spanky's, and wander around Hyannnis on my last day and generally unwind from my 30 day holiday in US and prepare for the long-haul trip ahead to Australia. Thanks Terri and Al, you are wonderful people.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
Anchor In Hotel
Bayside Resort Hotel
Bayside Resort Hotel
#2 of 20 in West Yarmouth
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!